Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Working at FTL is the pits. Don't be in awe of the discount. It's only 30%. And half the time you can't use it on marquee releases.

The pay there is trash, they promote only those who are willing to sell their soul, and don't dare try to attend school or better yourself. That's when they start putting the screws to you.

I didn't flourish btw. :lol:. But I'm having just as much fun copping the GR's.

Yeah I sympathize with you guys who really want the shoe but have to deal with that stuff.

Thanks. I only wanted one pair for myself and these jerks gobble up multiple pairs through shadiness. If anybody from Nike or Foot Locker Corporate is reading this, all of you can go jump off of a cliff for not doing something about the corruption behind the scenes. I would say worse things to your face if I could. No principles, no morals. You are scum. You could do something and you don't. Shows your character. That's my two cents.

Addition to my previous post:
Especially with the symbols on the tongue!
I didn't see them at first, but now it's pretty clear imo. That's an iD pair

Last edited:
Thanks. I only wanted one pair for myself and these jerks gobble up multiple pairs through shadiness. If anybody from Nike or Foot Locker Corporate is reading this, all of you can go jump off of a cliff for not doing something about the corruption behind the scenes. I would say worse things to your face if I could. No principles, no morals. You are scum. You could do something and you don't. Shows your character. That's my two cents.

Preach

That's my two cents.
Yea it's unfortunately the nature of this beast for shoes like this. Sucks that Nike didn't make enough to go around and then people doing shady nonsense for these for the resale.
Speaking of which, for all these spots dropping them, are we still believing they only made 2000?

Nike couldn't care less. They made their money even before this madness took place.

Well, sometimes it's about doing the right thing. I guess there are less and less people who do that these days. It's just all about greed and selfishness. We got our money so a lot of our consumers can go to hell. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

This man has had it.

And funny I didn't receive a response via Twitter after I sent that last message.

Kobe 9 Elite Low Beethoven for me. Something about that shoe was just beautiful for me.

View media item 1997485

Plus, I walked out of FTL with just the left shoe because they wouldn't send me the other, before they finally sold the other to me.

Kobe 9 Elite Low Beethoven for me. Something about that shoe was just beautiful for me.

Plus, I walked out of FTL with just the left shoe because they wouldn't send me the other, before they finally sold the other to me.
lol, surprised that worked.  id be nervous about what id consider theft

Back
Top Bottom