Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 come on, these scavenger shoes are not open to the "public" ...this stuff is fabricated. 

^^i mean it's cool getting a free pair of kicks with special packaging etc but what would I do with the wrong size upon finding a pair? Lol

Yeah these 20 predetermined winners are just getting collectibles, I just like the box. Dude that knows Kobe personally and is decked out in head to toe Kobe gear "finds" a pair 
laugh.gif
 FOH Nike... just give them to celebrities like always and show some more colorways.

Yeah these 20 predetermined winners are just getting collectibles, I just like the box. Dude that knows Kobe personally and is decked out in head to toe Kobe gear "finds" a pair :lol:  FOH Nike... just give them to celebrities like always and show some more colorways.

you talking about that guy that played horse with kobe?

Well no disrespect to Kobe or the super Kobe fans but if it wasn't predetermined and I found a pair they would hit eBay with the quickness

Sami is well connected. Not shocked at all he just happened to be in the area and got them in like 5 minutes.

Being from Toronto - I'm really looking forward to a ASG with a hometown theme.

I hope they don't go Canadian stereotype route - but focus on the elements of our great city.

Considering adidas is going with a Northern lights look for their ASG collection, I wanna see nike drop some like niagara falls Kobe's or even some type of french reference. Maple leaf colorway could be cool too.

Considering adidas is going with a Northern lights look for their ASG collection, I wanna see nike drop some like niagara falls Kobe's or even some type of french reference. Maple leaf colorway could be cool too.
Toronto is definitely not French, need to keep it city based and avoid generic Canada stereotypes

Last edited:
I'd be annoyed if I was some dude fishing in Saskatoon and I take a swig of my Labatt and a handful of ketchup chips and all the labels had French on them because of a province 1000 miles away
laugh.gif

Alright man, now I'm definitely convinced that this "scavenger hunt" is rigged. The two most recent pictures of the winners posted on the Nike Basketball twitter shows all these winners outfitted with Kobe gear on. So unless they saw the post at home and decided to put on their Kobe gear before heading out to the spot, that is too much of a coincidence. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Alright man, now I'm definitely convinced that this "scavenger hunt" is rigged. The two most recent pictures of the winners posted on the Nike Basketball twitter shows all these winners outfitted with Kobe gear on. So unless they saw the post at home and decided to put on their Kobe gear before heading out to the spot, that is too much of a coincidence. :smh:  
Or they're just Kobe fans?

They most likely hook dudes up with Kobe gear for the photo shoot after so they don't have opposing brands labels etc.
like you don't want a dude in an adidas or American eagle shirt in a picture on your twitter

But if this is fixed and predetermined winners it's not that hard to get dressed up in kobe gear for the day since you know your going to win.

Back
Top Bottom