Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Got my size 11.5 pair in from Kixsquare in on Saturday.  Initial impressions are good, tried them on just once.

For those that were fans of the Kobe IX EM, these seem like a true upgraded flyknit version of that shoe (w/ different traction and heel zoom).

Traction pattern is unique.  Sort of worries me that dust will be a problem but who knows as I have definitely been surprised in the past.

I'm very tempted to play in them, but going to hold out for a half size down -- they fit nice right out of the box, but just my preference as they are already forgiving and not sure what break-in will do.

Assuming ebates is at 10% at any point when/after they release, I'll just get them off NDC, especially when you can just grab a pair later down the line on disco and return the full price pair easily.

Gotta be honest I'm not too wild about the 11 being longer, that's not very encouraging I like a snug fit... Still look great tho

Got my size 11.5 pair in from Kixsquare in on Saturday.  Initial impressions are good, tried them on just once.

For those that were fans of the Kobe IX EM, these seem like a true upgraded flyknit version of that shoe (w/ different traction and heel zoom).

Traction pattern is unique.  Sort of worries me that dust will be a problem but who knows as I have definitely been surprised in the past.

I'm very tempted to play in them, but going to hold out for a half size down -- they fit nice right out of the box, but just my preference as they are already forgiving and not sure what break-in will do.
so you can agree on the 11.5 running longer than older kobe models in 11.5? i was def a fan of the kobe 9 em...my fav bball shoe to date

Back
Top Bottom