Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
According that website kicks world.cn their FTB XI are authentic but not made by Nike made from authentic materials.  They sent me a picture of the backs also.

The Kobe line has had off-court appeal for a while now (at least IMO) so if they continue that, I think the line will be able to maintain interest.

As for me, I'll always pay attention to Nike's flagship models. As long as they continue to put the same effort into designing them as if he were plying, I'll check for them.

There's no good Kobe fakes out there

By looking online every model produced have been ovo oussy and horribly fake

Just like the flyknit HTM X fakes that were floating around, I don't know jack about that shoe but the fakes were horrible

Bert. Bert. is right always been bad these ftb fakes might be the closest weve seen though due to the interest of the shoe and repsellers making some money off em. Unauthorued is a hotly debated topic but the point is there is nothing more perfect than a legit retail pair then samples then b grades/GMs and then everything classed as a rep. Sites saying they are authentic but not made by nike are not authentic. They may have the same flyknit and soles or other combinations due to dodgy factories contracted by nike doing side business but never once perfect copies. We saw 'sample' pics come out for supreme AFs and MC flyknit maxes before any mention of the shoe (release or anything). Means that if you wanna purchase retail versions you must be careful not buying from trusted review backed sources. There are a heap of good international ones that def dont sell fakes.

I think supllied PDX shows it can happen as easily in your own backyard too. Good reason to never purchase samples as this is a major problem in that network too.

why-is-comic-sans-used-for-everything-now_gp_4327747.jpg

Last edited:
@HeywoodJablome yo man sorry for the super late reply but a friend of mine had a pair, I traded him some flyknit iD X's I made. He probably "came up" value wise because he got a flyknit model but I'm really paranoid of having any X's after the heel bubble from a pair I had popped. I only got the ASG X's now.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOOO anyone doubling up on any Kobe 11s? I am thinking about doing that with white horse.

Im really starting to dig those Tinkers. Might have to pick them up with Avars (lace swap, i returned em before, didnt like the fat lace). Thanks for posting vid

SOOO anyone doubling up on any Kobe 11s? I am thinking about doing that with white horse.

Im really starting to dig those Tinkers. Might have to pick them up with Avars (lace swap, i returned em before, didnt like the fat lace). Thanks for posting vid
I doubled up on the BHM when they had the NDC sale

Back
Top Bottom