Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just curious, are most of you going to lose interest in the Kobe line aka future models 12, 13 etc because he obviously won't play in them? Are you just going to wait for retros? Or are you going to just keep the train rolling if the new models are nice?
I'll be interested. Heck i'm even looking forward to the XVs lol. I know it's gonna be pic.

I'll be copping older models here and there. I think Kobes will be more relevant after the XI's than Jordans was after the XIVs since a lot of ball players currently play in Kobes

dead 
laugh.gif

Just got my pair today from the SNKRS re draw on 4/19. Wasn't too happy about this. Looks like a kid just took a gold pen and wrote the date on the heel. Anyone else have this issue?

View media item 2008053

Dang that sucks man. Sorry that happened to you. Seeing all these flaws and the peeling on some of the pairs and possible fakes has kind of curbed my desire for them. I will see what the prices look like in a couple of months when I can compare them to my mamba days and see if I even still want them at that point.

I caved in and paid $700 for a pair of the 11s.  I'm hoping they don't show up so I can get a refund.  That's really bad.  The Mamba Days have writing that's supposed to look written. These are supposed to be solid, but look a 1st grader wrote on em.

Said it before, and I'll say it again.  If you are really into Kobes, direct your funds into acquiring the Preludes.  I'm convinced of that now.  Trust me....

Last edited:
The idea of the 'FTB XI' is the letters Fade To Black!.....

Nike could've sold that idea and there'd be no complaints IMO

I'm sure you all are doing this already, but if anyone is buying the ftb 11's on line ask for detailed pics of the details. Seems some sellers are "overlooking" that part in their descriptions and still charging a ton.

View media item 2008230

I caved in and paid $700 for a pair of the 11s.  I'm hoping they don't show up so I can get a refund.  That's really bad.  The Mamba Days have writing that's supposed to look written. These are supposed to be solid, but look a 1st grader wrote on em.

Said it before, and I'll say it again.  If you are really into Kobes, direct your funds into acquiring the Preludes.  I'm convinced of that now.  Trust me....
what do you mean you hope they don't show up?

Just curious, are most of you going to lose interest in the Kobe line aka future models 12, 13 etc because he obviously won't play in them? Are you just going to wait for retros? Or are you going to just keep the train rolling if the new models are nice?
I mean  looking back at the 9's & 10's, he really didn't play much during those periods anyway so I guess it's almost the same as him not playing at all. As long as the Shozoku is still there and not that Hero/Villain logo, I'm in. 

Not sure the context of "soon" whether he meant he's getting a pair soon or they'll release and we'll get to buy them too.
Hm, I think simon5302 guy is legit. I remember he was one of the first ones to post on foot photos of the Kyrie 2 before pictures were announced. 

Just got my pair today from the SNKRS re draw on 4/19. Wasn't too happy about this. Looks like a kid just took a gold pen and wrote the date on the heel. Anyone else have this issue?
Damn... you got played hardcore. That looks like something out of a school project. 

I'm sure you all are doing this already, but if anyone is buying the ftb 11's on line ask for detailed pics of the details. Seems some sellers are "overlooking" that part in their descriptions and still charging a ton.
Damn... no wonder these are called Fade to Black.... damn things literally fade to black. Wouldn't surprise me if the Nike swoosh ends up fading to black 
mean.gif

mean.gif

Not sure the context of "soon" whether he meant he's getting a pair soon or they'll release and we'll get to buy them too.
My guess would be IDs, they dont look like any cw Ive seen

Back
Top Bottom