Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I mean, you can make a case, but there shouldn‘t be that much of a size difference due ro a CW in the SAME model.

Get the same size as you do in 4,5,6,8, 9, 10
I have actually had this happen to me. The BL and the BHM fit more snug than the Eulogies and the Achilles

Can tell right away those are fakes.  The shape gives it away.  They've gotten the weave down (kinda), but the shape gives it away.  Maybe I'm just obsessed with Kobes, but I could tell in .5 secs those are fake.
Yeah shape is off but from the right angle that can be faked, I thought the weave would be a different pattern but they must use the same exact machine and program that the real ones are made from. 

My L's are ready 
smokin.gif
Is there a restock happening ?
Nah, but if there ever is my l's are waiting 

Just curious, are most of you going to lose interest in the Kobe line aka future models 12, 13 etc because he obviously won't play in them? Are you just going to wait for retros? Or are you going to just keep the train rolling if the new models are nice?

Just curious, are most of you going to lose interest in the Kobe line aka future models 12, 13 etc because he obviously won't play in them? Are you just going to wait for retros? Or are you going to just keep the train rolling if the new models are nice?
Im excited to see the XII. I think it will be better than the XI but wouldnt mind some more Vs 
pimp.gif

I'll wait for retros. My interest for models past the 11s won't be the same and I'll probably slow down.

for me yes imo this is what separates the kobe line from jb, but i think at the end of the day if the shoes look god and kobe's still highly involve in designing them people will still cop. 

Last edited:
I'll be interested for sure, but ill wade into that pool slowly, naturally with the 11 and last pair as a player, I was all in, but I want to see the launch and hear the inspiration. I'm a sucker for marketing, so I'm sure I'll bite on at least one or two.

Nah, don't think people gonna **** with the models after the Kobe XI. Just take a look at the Jordans. People mostly only mess with the shoes he was still playing in. Anything after that is more like performance shoes. 

Just got my pair today from the SNKRS re draw on 4/19. Wasn't too happy about this. Looks like a kid just took a gold pen and wrote the date on the heel. Anyone else have this issue?
laugh.gif
 Oh hell no. I would complain to Nike instantly. That's some straight up ********. 

Yo is that a serious pic or troll? Man I'm negotiating a price right now with someone on the XI's but the quality looks like trash on some of these

That's a real 1/1 now though. I guess I'd hit up Nike but I'd prepare to get Sergio'd, then I wouldn't have any qualms about just wearing them. You got them for retail, maybe squeeze a code out of them.

I got someone willing to sell a pair of FTB XI's for $500. It's a grip but I think I'm going to pull the trigger

Yo is that a serious pic or troll? Man I'm negotiating a price right now with someone on the XI's but the quality looks like trash on some of these
Nah man, this is what was in the box when I opened it not too long ago. The top of the "6" is also peeling off. Highly upsetting if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom