Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Im worried that they run a little longer than the 9's. Im assuming that you are saying that they run longer than the EM lows. Im hoping for them to run a little longer than the elite lows cuz that would be manageable. Im just worried because im kind of OCD about sizing, especially length. 

Im worried that they run a little longer than the 9's. Im assuming that you are saying that they run longer than the EM lows. Im hoping for them to run a little longer than the elite lows cuz that would be manageable. Im just worried because im kind of OCD about sizing, especially length. 

I got elite low 9s I'll compare them to...pics later

If they're longer but not any wider in the toe then that's gonna cause some issues for wide footers like myself.

Lots of dead space if I have to half size up like I normally do on the kobes

Man it's hard to not buy these earlier from sites but I'm holding off and waiting until release day from Nike

Thanks for the early pics and the reviews fellas.

Half size down for me. Most flyknit shoes run big for me. Nonetheless lookin'' forward to the 11.

Last edited:
i usually half size up on kobe's also but looks like I'll actually have to go and try on these in person...something i haven't done since the kobe 5 lol...i know...crazy

Photoshop ? Replica ? I know typically the replicas give us a preview of future CWs

anybody know ?
Bruce Lees looks dope. Those might be a GS model pictured. They could have just made the damn sole a solid color instead of translucent. My only gripe plus the damn shoe box. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom