Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
no insole just the full length zoom bag to go under a lunar insole. About $20 on ebay they are definitely more comfortable but dont fit the shoe that well unless you make room for them and glue them in. Im hoping we got replacement insoles from nike with full lenthh zoom coz ill buy ten.
images

Just like those individual white bags, they lebron insoles look the same as the others.
So u just glue the insole to your existing one ?

So u just glue the insole to your existing one ?
I havent done it but people in the IX thread did it but also cut down their lunarlon with a stanley knife to fit it in. I just put mine underneath and there was a little slippage at first but eventually the lunarlon molded around it and kept it in place. Its a bit half-assed which is why I hope they make replacement insoles for the next model.

I havent done it but people in the IX thread did it but also cut down their lunarlon with a stanley knife to fit it in. I just put mine underneath and there was a little slippage at first but eventually the lunarlon molded around it and kept it in place. Its a bit half-assed which is why I hope they make replacement insoles for the next model.
Interesting. I'm probably gonna stick the whole thing under. F it. Lol.

I'm not feeling those black/white's

Imo the red ones look much better 
Yeah I agree, I hope its not all the same design too, but at least there appealing to the masses with simple colourways instead of crazy colours and mismatches so far anyway.

I'll probably pick up the Achilles pair even though I previously said I didn't want to mess with red shoes. But I'm all in for that black/white pair. These 11s are going to be a problem for me.

Nike was hell-bent on asym cws on the Xs. I'm afraid that the XIs will follow suit with its heel color transition--red to black, black to white, purple to black. Honestly, I don't know what else they can do on the shoe given the knit pattern. Even the multicolor (fake or not) doesn't look too good.

Nike was hell-bent on asym cws on the Xs. I'm afraid that the XIs will follow suit with its heel color transition--red to black, black to white, purple to black. Honestly, I don't know what else they can do on the shoe given the knit pattern. Even the multicolor (fake or not) doesn't look too good.

I mean it's a weave. They could weave whatever the hell they wanted on there.

Think back to the kobe 8 and all of its patterns, that could be replicated just in an actual weave.

They're lazy.

Maybe I'm being cynical.  I have no idea how much Nike makes off of signature athlete iDs.  I would think it would only be a fraction of what they make compared to each model's general releases.  But one thing I thought of as soon as I started to see knock-off versions of the XI was how iD friendly the shoe would seem to be from a production standpoint.   Especially given how much people have complained about 'spray-painted' shoes, muddy colors, and poor color blends. 

Guess we'll find out on the 9th next month.

Back
Top Bottom