Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Aftermarket zoom bagd are available on ebay from china quality is fine and they feel great underfoot but they dont come with the lunarlon. I had mine in the kobe 9 and it was supertight for a good 10 wears. Once the lunarlon bottomed out around it became a better fit. Some people cut their lunarlon down and glue the zoom to it which probably works well but the pinacle was the LBJ11 insert.

Aftermarket zoom bagd are available on ebay from china quality is fine and they feel great underfoot but they dont come with the lunarlon. I had mine in the kobe 9 and it was supertight for a good 10 wears. Once the lunarlon bottomed out around it became a better fit. Some people cut their lunarlon down and glue the zoom to it which probably works well but the pinacle was the LBJ11 insert.
U got after market in soles for kobes with zoom air in forefoot and heel? Show me the light

U got after market in soles for kobes with zoom air in forefoot and heel? Show me the light
no insole just the full length zoom bag to go under a lunar insole. About $20 on ebay they are definitely more comfortable but dont fit the shoe that well unless you make room for them and glue them in. Im hoping we got replacement insoles from nike with full lenthh zoom coz ill buy ten.
images

Just like those individual white bags, they lebron insoles look the same as the others.

Last edited:
no insole just the full length zoom bag to go under a lunar insole. About $20 on ebay they are definitely more comfortable but dont fit the shoe that well unless you make room for them and glue them in. Im hoping we got replacement insoles from nike with full lenthh zoom coz ill buy ten.
images

Just like those individual white bags, they lebron insoles look the same as the others.

That's exactly what I have at the bottom right

images

Interesting. I don't quite understand. I'll look into it more. I have Kobe 8 superheroes and it had heel and forefoot zoom. But when it finally gives up on me I wanna do this I think

images

Could you share the search Name or item #? I'd like to buy some and would glue them to my inserts...

Back
Top Bottom