Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Wow i bought my tinkers off him hes definitely low level. poor guy was running around all day for other employees. There probably mad he was telling peolle about the FTBs. Great guy though

Yeah he was super nice and yep they made him run around for other people's crap when I was there too, the manager seemed nice tho, he gave me two extra copies of the Kobe book that came with the shoe, for some reason he had extras or they were adding them to the boxes at checkout idk.

And naaaah I'm not trolling with the homeless guy thing, you guys not do that? You get to give to the needy and cop extra shoes on release lol

Yeah he was super nice and yep they made him run around for other people's crap when I was there too, the manager seemed nice tho, he gave me two extra copies of the Kobe book that came with the shoe, for some reason he had extras or they were adding them to the boxes at checkout idk.

And naaaah I'm not trolling with the homeless guy thing, you guys not do that? You get to give to the needy and cop extra shoes on release lol
with my luck the homeless guy would've just demand the $30 first and run away with it 
sick.gif

Last edited:
if it was me the homeless guy would've just demand the $30 first and ran away with it :x
I actually handed him $250 and said keep the change lol. I guess I'm too trusting in anybody, all the homeless dudes on Santa Monica place are really nice people. It's super unfortunate people who are in better positions in life aren't as nice as these guys lol.

I actually handed him $250 and said keep the change lol. I guess I'm too trusting in anybody, all the homeless dudes on Santa Monica place are really nice people. It's super unfortunate people who are in better positions in life aren't as nice as these guys lol.

Carpes looking better and better but I'll have no problem holding out for sales.
Yea I think I'm going to pass on them now. Might be making another iD and my Mamba Day iDs are way too similar to the Carpes with a white sole instead of translucent. Parkers are day 1 though.

Ahh those F13ths are fire. ASG, Space Races, and WITS are all good too. AT A HEAVY DISCOUNT.

That dude paid 2 bills for some hot Kobes, and he didn't even get a good CW of the brons (I zoomed in to check
laugh.gif
). I foresee an angry phone call.

Ahh those F13ths are fire. ASG, Space Races, and WITS are all good too. AT A HEAVY DISCOUNT.

That dude paid 2 bills for some hot Kobes, and he didn't even get a good CW of the brons (I zoomed in to check:lol: ). I foresee an angry phone call.

How does that happen though? I mean it is not even the same signature shoe.

Back
Top Bottom