Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
How does that happen though? I mean it is not even the same signature shoe.

That's the worst part. Ugly-*** lebron 13s. I could've at least accepted the mix up with a different pair of Kobes. The receipt even said Kobes - how dumb or high does the stock picker have to be to eff that up. Wrong size too - ordered an 11.

Contacted Eastbay and of course there is no stock left. Gave me a $10 dollar gift card. Pretty much giving up on Tinkers at this point.

That's the worst part. Ugly-*** lebron 13s. I could've at least accepted the mix up with a different pair of Kobes. The receipt even said Kobes - how dumb or high does the stock picker have to be to eff that up. Wrong size too - ordered an 11.

Contacted Eastbay and of course there is no stock left. Gave me a $10 dollar gift card. Pretty much giving up on Tinkers at this point.

I'd try to keep escalating if you can. $10 for an uncorrectable mistake is unacceptable.

Order Tinkers but got some stinkers
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Footlocker at West County mall in STL flooded with Tinkers today. Had at least 5 out on display. Hard to pass up but $$$ saved

Yeah he was super nice and yep they made him run around for other people's crap when I was there too, the manager seemed nice tho, he gave me two extra copies of the Kobe book that came with the shoe, for some reason he had extras or they were adding them to the boxes at checkout idk.

And naaaah I'm not trolling with the homeless guy thing, you guys not do that? You get to give to the needy and cop extra shoes on release lol
naw bro its just that I gotta Kik out of it cause I would of did the same thing lol congratulations on the come up frfr.

Soooo, was supposed to get my Tinkers from the Eastbay restock in today - I get home from work, tear open the bag (!) and find these:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
It's known as the bag of death for a reason I guess.  All Lebrons can be had on discount.

^^you hoped Eastbay could have done better and sent some Kyries instead
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The lebron hate in here is real. :lol:

Id put the Parkers last on the ATM list but im liking them more everyday like someone else said juat beacuse the flyknit pattern is different is nice. Avars are the nicest looking but too busy on feet. Tinkers and marks are opposite simple looking but easy to rock.

Also @Maxjbk words cannot express how envious/jealous I am of your luck on the scoop

Last edited:
Went and picked up the Tinker and Eulogy on Tuesday, and the girl told me they were sold out on the Tinker in my size...as I'm paying for the other pair she comes thru with a box that she says was at the very top. I open it up for a quick check, pay, and bounce. I get home and upon further inspection I see a big glob of glue smeared on the toe box on one of the Tinkers. I also checked the other shoe and the shark skin on the heel was slightly crooked. The hell did I buy some B grades?

So yesterday I went to a mall closer to me, and this chick at footlocker refused my return. Said it was a defective pair and she didn't want it in her inventory cause she couldn't sell em. Said "if I were you I'd take em back to the same Store you bought them at" wtf? If she were me she'd drive 25 miles out for a return cause she didn't want to do her damn job? They didn't have em in stock at that ghetto *** FL, so I drove down to see if I could swap em out at the mall where I bought them. I was pretty heated tho...

Anyway, I took em back, but no luck...they didn't have any more in my size. They checked the nearest stores, and saw that champs down stairs had em. FL called and asked Champs to just switch em out, but they said no so i got a refund, and and went downstairs. Got ignored (I was the only customer and there were 3 associates),so I went to the cashier and asked for the shoes FL called about not even 5 min ago. They acted like they didn't know what colorway I was talking about and they didn't even have em on display. FL had just checked their inventory tho so I knew they were playing stupid. I described the colorway, and finally just showed them my receipts with the upc #. One girl with the scanner trying to look them up told me they only had the two colorways that were on the shelf. I was about to lose it when the other girl came out the back with my sz13's...goddamn lol...sorry for the rant.

Anyway, back to the shoes...I'm not even really picky, but this new pair also has hella excess glue and the red swoosh isn't glued flush with the backing (in one spot) and it almost looks like it's peeling/curling up on the front round part of the swoosh...for $200? Is the quality control really that bad? Or am I just unlucky af?

You win some, you lose some. Would have loved to scored them that 2nd time they were put up on SNKRS.  I slept.  I paid $700 resale.  End of the day....I got what I wanted.  

That's just the way it goes.

dayyyyyyyym,,,,enjoy your kicks brah,,IMO,,,i have the funds for the RESELLERS tag but I CANT DO IT,,,most of my earnings belongs to my kids period NOT for the shoes im not gonna wear :tongue:

dayyyyyyyym,,,,enjoy your kicks brah,,IMO,,,i have the funds for the RESELLERS tag but I CANT DO IT,,,most of my earnings belongs to my kids period NOT for the shoes im not gonna wear
tongue.gif
I have much respect for you.  Super respect for you.  I'm not married...no kids.  So I have the funds....   

Seriously...I respect you.  It's refreshing to see someone on here 'get it.'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom