Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You win some, you lose some. Would have loved to scored them that 2nd time they were put up on SNKRS.  I slept.  I paid $700 resale.  End of the day....I got what I wanted.  

That's just the way it goes.

Last edited:
Anyone have any luck getting the 11 FTB for $600?

Got a pair off craigslist for $600, thanks to a heads up from a NT member on this thread a few wks back (wish I could remember who). Bought them from an Undefeated raffle winner in LA. Came with booklet and pin.

nerd.gif

i lucked out HARD on the FTB 11s... i flew to LA from England to watch kobes final game, i walked into footlocker on the 16th of april to buy a backpack for my flight home, and the homie who worked there asked if i wanted to buy the FTB 11s that just came in as they got a late stock arrival. (this was Santa Monica Place Footlocker on the corner.)

im like "SHUT UP, U SRS?" ... i buy 1 pair, my wife buys the 2nd pair and i asked a homeless guy stood outside to buy a third pair for me and gave him $30.. 

pretty awesome trip considering i went in for a backpack and came out with 3 pairs of ftb XI's

All in all, shoutout to the latino homie with the flesh holes in his ears who worked !

your trolling with the homeless guy tho right? Lmao!

I feel bad for spending 400 on 3 pairs of Kobe 11 Elites and some of you guy are trying to spend 600 on one lol.

I'm not on that level yet, I guess.

Last edited:
Paying resell isn't that serious and I doubt it's really breaking anyones bank. Shoes are always bought, sold and traded, as are other things in life as well. It's just a cycle. If we think sneakers are overpriced, the designer game is on a whole different level in the $1000s regularly from head to toe.

Has anyone seen the shirt for the Lower Merion pair? I can't find it online and it wasn't at my local HOH

Looking at a GS pair for the wife, anybody know what size I should get if she's a 7.5 in women's? I've heard 1.5 down but that's for Js.

Looking at a GS pair for the wife, anybody know what size I should get if she's a 7.5 in women's? I've heard 1.5 down but that's for Js.

My girl is 7.5 in women's and I buy her size 6 kobes. Have her try them on if you can though. Hope this helps

i lucked out HARD on the FTB 11s... i flew to LA from England to watch kobes final game, i walked into footlocker on the 16th of april to buy a backpack for my flight home, and the homie who worked there asked if i wanted to buy the FTB 11s that just came in as they got a late stock arrival. (this was Santa Monica Place Footlocker on the corner.)

im like "SHUT UP, U SRS?" ... i buy 1 pair, my wife buys the 2nd pair and i asked a homeless guy stood outside to buy a third pair for me and gave him $30.. 

pretty awesome trip considering i went in for a backpack and came out with 3 pairs of ftb XI's

All in all, shoutout to the latino homie with the flesh holes in his ears who worked !

Wow i bought my tinkers off him hes definitely low level. poor guy was running around all day for other employees. There probably mad he was telling peolle about the FTBs. Great guy though

Back
Top Bottom