Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I have 2 $5 cards to Nike. Valid at factory stores too.

PM if you want it. Says one per day and not sure if stacks with other discounts.

Thanks for the reply. The outlets near me (Camarillo) got asgs and Achilles but most the sizes sold within the first day they put them out. Only big sizes were left for asg. Still on the hunt for a pair. Hopefully eulogies or bhm hit outlets this month

Yup! Some Eulogies are popping up in and some are doing phone orders as well. Just check with every Nike outlets!

Random question fam. I'm thinking of selling my HTM laces with the metal tips. What would be a good price to sell them for?

Anyone know where I can get the Avar Muse in a size 13 for cheap? I could get them on Swoosh for $120, but the largest size is 12.5.

So the Parkers is the colorway that's listed as black/metallic gold?

How Sway?

All I know is Nike needs to stop dropping great colorways. Ive pretty much made the turn on the parkers but I think they will sit so I will wait for a good deal. I'm trying really hard not to scoop up the ASG's through a phone order right now.

Having these phantom colors in the style code isn't anything new for the 11s. Most times the indistinguishable colors are part of the sole, check out that last pic, you can almost see a glimpse of gold in the way the light hits it above the swoosh and the horizontal bars are probably the black.

Are avars or whatever sitting? If not then the Parker def won't
Avars have been out for a while​ and are pretty available. The tinkers moved due to it being a great shoe, coupled with the fact it has Jordan color blocking with Jordan's designer. Parkers will probably be more like the avars than the tinkers. Could be wrong just my opinion

Are avars or whatever sitting? If not then the Parker def won't

Avars have been out for a while​ and are pretty available. The tinkers moved due to it being a great shoe, coupled with the fact it has Jordan color blocking with Jordan's designer. Parkers will probably be more like the avars than the tinkers. Could be wrong just my opinion

You forgot the Nike on the back... That was the main reason lol

I don't see the Parkers moving as well as the Tinkers obviously. Some might not want another purple pair if they already have the Eulogies. I gotta complete the Muse pack so I'm in for them. Gotta remember to select gift card on SNKRS this time though.

Parkers would look better with a translucent sole...the white sole don't work on this particular cw for some reason.

White sole goes perfectly with the upper IMO otherwise I would hate them

Hope they got on a good discount. Would love to pick these up and prob be my 2nd and probably last XI

Back
Top Bottom