Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
DammnDee on YouTube went to footlocker this past Saturday and they already had the Parkers on the racks. He liked em but didn't cop

guys there is a new batch of fake ftbs releasing they are way too close tread carefully... buy from a reputable source

hmm coming round on the peter parkers. Like the back, similar to ASG, need some more shots. May have to cop the whole Muse pack

also the dammdee vid mentioned parkers are at 2:13

Last edited:

Via ig
nice 
nthat.gif

Kobe learned his moves as a young athlete, and soon transformed the fundamentals of footwork into an unstoppable on-court force. Growing up in Italy, he’d pore over videotaped basketball games sent by his grandfather in the US, then practice every cut and drive. Taking inspiration from these viewing sessions, the new kids-only Kobe XI features the distinctive look of old-school VHS color bars. A drop-in Lunarlon midsole with a Nike Zoom Air unit delivers springy cushioning, while a woven mesh upper helps keep you locked down while you cut past defenders.

Look for this kids-exclusive Kobe XI on May 27 at Nike.com.

mean.gif
 would have loved to see this as a men's pair, not to mention them actually having a decent story to go along with. Kids will be asking their parents what a VHS is.

Did we not get an HTM Kobe XI?
I just copped the last HTM Kobe Xs for $20 over retail. Worried dude might not send them though. We getting a multicolor pair?

Kobe learned his moves as a young athlete, and soon transformed the fundamentals of footwork into an unstoppable on-court force. Growing up in Italy, he’d pore over videotaped basketball games sent by his grandfather in the US, then practice every cut and drive. Taking inspiration from these viewing sessions, the new kids-only Kobe XI features the distinctive look of old-school VHS color bars. A drop-in Lunarlon midsole with a Nike Zoom Air unit delivers springy cushioning, while a woven mesh upper helps keep you locked down while you cut past defenders.

Look for this kids-exclusive Kobe XI on May 27 at Nike.com.

mean.gif
 would have loved to see this as a men's pair, not to mention them actually having a decent story to go along with. Kids will be asking their parents what a VHS is.
VHS can i watch those on my tablet? 
laugh.gif

**** dont make sense 
mean.gif

I got the Tinker colorway. I want the Avar Colorway which I'll go back to get. The Mark Parker colorway wasn't on my list but damn that purple hue/hits. I could see Kobe wearing these in game.

I thought it was navy blue like those Air Max kicks he dropped during the Air Max Con, but

Parker's are my favorite of the 3. Gonna have to sneak these by the Mrs. she's already complaining about me spending money on things not related to our wedding ha 

I can at least see these hitting NDC for the discount code crowd. I'll still just grab them on SNKRS because I'm impatient.

I can at least see these hitting NDC for the discount code crowd. I'll still just grab them on SNKRS because I'm impatient.
would've been sweet if this release coincided with the ebates 15%. You would've got at least $30 back, which would almost equivalent to it hitting outlets at the standard XI's price of $159.99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom