Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I got the Tinker colorway. I want the Avar Colorway which I'll go back to get. The Mark Parker colorway wasn't on my list but damn that purple hue/hits. I could see Kobe wearing these in game.

I thought it was navy blue like those Air Max kicks he dropped during the Air Max Con, but
its purple? looks royal blue 2 me...

maybe they're white & gold and im just seeing them as black & blue...

Last edited:

For sure, that would have made it even nicer. I got a 200 NDC gift card for 165 so I already got a discount locked in but yea 15% back...damn
yeah that 15% is so enticing that I was contemplating buying shoes I didn't even need 
laugh.gif

I know it might sound impossible to get ebates through SNKRS, but the trick is to open a ebates shopping trip to Nike. This is redirect you to Nike's main site, not the SNKRS. From there, you search for SNKRS in the search bar and it will bring you to the SNKRS desktop page which technically is still the same tab as the the shopping trip you opened. From there, cop your shoes and you should get ebates recorded. If not, you can always file for a Wheres my cash back. Got $18 off Kyries the other day, coupled with some gift card values from those gift card sites, took off about $30 from a limited Kyrie shoe. 

Last edited:
Love those Parkers, and have loved this whole pack in general.  Actually wishing they would stop releasing Elite 11s.  Want to just take a break until I see the 12s, but I got a feeling there are still a couple more to come after the Parkers.

Last edited:

Love those Parkers, and have loved this whole pack in general.  Actually wishing they would stop releasing Elite 11s.  Want to just take a break until I see the 12s, but I got a feeling there are still a couple more to come after the Parkers.
If Nike stopped releasing elites right now I would be super happy but also disappointed. Happy that I know there aren't any extra must have colorways and it would give me the incentive to pick up some of the pairs I'm missing. This would save money for sure. ​

I would be disappointed because I still hold out hope that one of the Kobe PE's (Yellow fade to purple) would release.

Trying to convince myself I can pass on future pairs after getting the Parkers. Or at least hopefully be more selective.

If Nike stopped releasing elites right now I would be super happy but also disappointed. Happy that I know there aren't any extra must have colorways and it would give me the incentive to pick up some of the pairs I'm missing. This would save money for sure. ​

I would be disappointed because I still hold out hope that one of the Kobe PE's (Yellow fade to purple) would release.
I think they might be keeping PEs on ice for retro releases.  That's my guess.  Just with the 9/10/11s there's a lot of PEs and retro $ to be made...along with all those classic Kobes.  

I would love the Eric avar if they used the same shoestrings as the ones on tinker

Also those Kobe krispes are nice

Back
Top Bottom