Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Another shot, definitely an upcoming 4KB, can see the heel tab is similar to the first release. @NYC757  do you have the style codes for the upcoming 4KB's? I think you posted them a while back just not sure what page it's on now. 

Last edited:
My fiancée is going to flip when she finds out I'm still copping kicks on the low
Just buy here some flowers, she will overlook the boxes. 

Parker's are my favorite of the 3. Gonna have to sneak these by the Mrs. she's already complaining about me spending money on things not related to our wedding ha 
Really I figured you preferred the Tinkers. Parkers heel tab looks like the same paint guy that messed homies FTB XI

Another shot, definitely an upcoming 4KB, can see the heel tab is similar to the first release. @NYC757  do you have the style codes for the upcoming 4KB's? I think you posted them a while back just not sure what page it's on now. 
824463-606

UNIVERSITY RED/ TEAM RED/ SUMMIT WHITE 

Theres another "Premium" Elite and Non-Elite, Ill update my list. 

824463-606

[/quote]

Man if they can do that with a gr (multiple reds). Just give us a purple fade so I can lewi up and be finished with the 11's!!

824463-606

Man if they can do that with a gr (multiple reds). Just give us a purple fade so I can lewi up and be finished with the 11's!![/quote]
what ever happened to Lewi? Haven't seen him in the kobe threads for a long time. Dude copped anything and everything,  x 3...

what ever happened to Lewi? Haven't seen him in the kobe threads for a long time. Dude copped anything and everything,  x 3...
I haven't really seen him around too much. I seen him pop up in the kobe 8 thread somewhat recently but outside of that Its been a little bit. I wish I would have picked up some extra fades like that man did lol. ​

If Nike stopped releasing elites right now I would be super happy but also disappointed. Happy that I know there aren't any extra must have colorways and it would give me the incentive to pick up some of the pairs I'm missing. This would save money for sure. ​

I would be disappointed because I still hold out hope that one of the Kobe PE's (Yellow fade to purple) would release.
If you're talking about these: 

I'm with you. I need these in my life!! 
frown.gif

anyone got any advice for tryna make the 11s stickier on trash courts?? i need to play in my ftbs :frown:

Last edited:

Got the grey version of the shirt from FTL today, side by side with the gold one
was the sizing the same for both? My yellow one ran really small for some reason, so I sized up to XL. Just want to make sure in case I should exchange while they are still available since the yellow one sold out pretty quick. 

was the sizing the same for both? My yellow one ran really small for some reason, so I sized up to XL. Just want to make sure in case I should exchange while they are still available since the yellow one sold out pretty quick. 
I'd have to try it on when I get home, but I imagine it would fit the same because it's more of that cotton feeling shirt than dri-fit

I liked the Mark Parker's until I saw this

2:15 store must have put them out early by accident

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom