Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
4-9, 11 have a non midsole design, i hate it with a passion, the 6 i like only bcuz of the snake upper design they used

I dont follow. Are u saying they dont have midsoles?
They have midsoles
8 and 9 have a drop in midsole

The DESIGN (LOOK) of the shoe doesn't have a midsole, which is why i dont like them, i love the Xs bcuz they had a traditional looking midsole in the design, something most didnt like, other than that 2s and 2k4s are the only other kobe shoe i like

Please let these sit [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I need these
same, seems like parkers will sit, still near fsr on snkrs
nerd.gif

The DESIGN (LOOK) of the shoe doesn't have a midsole, which is why i dont like them, i love the Xs bcuz they had a traditional looking midsole in the design, something most didnt like, other than that 2s and 2k4s are the only other kobe shoe i like

But... they do though. The 11 ill give you. The rest have a midsole, (have the look of a midsole) or am i crazy?

I recall someone mentioning 30% off at the outlets...  Is that a special coupon or a store sale?  Thanks.

finally... snkrs app started working for me

copped the mark parkers

really liking the flyknit pattern on these out of all the muse pack

Well,Parkers were a massive GR.I guess resellers learned the hard way from the Tinkers.These aren't moving over retail.The most Tinkers will move over retail is $30 and after paypal/ebay/fees/shipping and taxes that you pay in store,you lose.

The Red Horse colorway just got their release date.They're up on SNKRS for 6/1!!

The red horses could look really nice or really mediocre depending on the share of red used.

Well,Parkers were a massive GR.I guess resellers learned the hard way from the Tinkers.These aren't moving over retail.The most Tinkers will move over retail is $30 and after paypal/ebay/fees/shipping and taxes that you pay in store,you lose.

Not sure that the Parkers were a GR. My local HOH actually had two pairs of Tinkers in size 13 and only one Parker in a size 13. I got the only 13 Parker, this leads me to believe that the Parkers were not a GR.

Wow, how quick people forget something we discussed in the X thread about the minor revolution design changes to the kobe line once it went low instead of all out model changes like the lebron and kd line, its ok I'll let it go all lows not named 6 or X are gross, im still holding out hope for an xi ext

Wow, how quick people forget something we discussed in the X thread about the minor revolution design changes to the kobe line once it went low instead of all out model changes like the lebron and kd line, its ok I'll let it go all lows not named 6 or X are gross, im still holding out hope for an xi ext

Which is your own weak opinion.

They got midsoles tho B... Sorry

Question: does Nike manufacturer the same amount for each colorway. It's weird to me that some dope cw's sit forever on NDC, while others are gone in a flash. BHMs were available in FSR on NDC and were heavily discounted but 4kb and others sold out quick

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom