Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Would it be too much to ask you to physically measure each shoe? I'm really curious...seems like a lot of people say colorways fit different

It *could* be that the sizing is adjusted/fixed between colorway waves, but idk
Was measuring and taking pictures when I felt the sock liners. The eulogy sock liner doesn't seem as thick as the Achilles or All Star's.

mean.gif

WHAT THE ****

People slowly ruining **** for everybody

Last edited:
I got to see the muse pack in person. Parkers are definitely the best. Tinkers are OK. Avars are meh. Also, not sure but Sawgrass mall might have a FSR of Tinkers because they remodeled and had a little grand re-opening.

Last edited:
How many Horse models will there be? 4, like the apocalypse?
Yup if theyre following that logic. The back tab of the Red Horse has two swords crossing signifies entering into war or battle. The white horse had arrows on the insole, which the rider used a bow. So up next would be the Black Horse and Pale Horse, and assuming those will be black and greenish colorways.

That being said they could've made the flyknit on the Red Horse better. The front don't look so hot.

I've got the Achilles and All Star in a 10.5 and they fit perfectly.  Bought the Eulogy's in a 10.5 on Monday and didn't even think to try them on. They're huge. I've gotta go get a 10. Hope I can try each one on before I cop.
Would it be too much to ask you to physically measure each shoe? I'm really curious...seems like a lot of people say colorways fit different

It *could* be that the sizing is adjusted/fixed between colorway waves, but idk
Returned the Eulogy for a size 10, fit perfectly. Stopped by Footlocker to try on the Easter's. They fit just like the Eulogy's. 

I really liked the 5 rings/Christmas X, and I could see where the jokes about the flyknit came from. But those red 4KBs much closer resemble actual ground beef
laugh.gif

quick question guys. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I'm gonna ask.

Say I return a pair of kicks to nike unworn after 30 days but I don't have original box. Would they do it or not?

You guys got me intrigued by this possible Black Horse 4KB
yea me too. One thing i noticed so far is that the first two colorways have white outsoles, so what if the black horse has a white outsole as well and a black upper? Would be interesting to see what they come up with

yea me too. One thing i noticed so far is that the first two colorways have white outsoles, so what if the black horse has a white outsole as well and a black upper? Would be interesting to see what they come up with

I would hope it is NOT white soles with black upper.
If it looks something like the FTB, even a black Nike check, absolute cop

quick question guys. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I'm gonna ask.

Say I return a pair of kicks to nike unworn after 30 days but I don't have original box. Would they do it or not?
They don't specifically mention packaging in their return policy...but my hunch is no. At best, you might get a gift card for the cost of the shoes if you talk to a nice person.

Back
Top Bottom