Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
4-6 goat Kobe shoes.
this right here bro.

I do like the 11's tho. Everyone at my gym has the Achilles and I'm the only one with Bruce Lee's. My **** is dirty af tho
I dont follow. Are u saying they dont have midsoles?
They have midsoles
8 and 9 have a drop in midsole
I think he's saying visually they don't have a midsole. It's just the outsole and then the upper

so after the Red Horses, we'll get the Black Horse, then the Silver/Ash Horse?

So..

White = Victory
Red = War
Black = Balance
Silver = Death

Last edited:
I wonder if they all follow the same pattern of different flyknit colors but same white stitched swoosh, tongue, heel tab, etc.

ground beef part 2
this. 
Question: does Nike manufacturer the same amount for each colorway. It's weird to me that some dope cw's sit forever on NDC, while others are gone in a flash. BHMs were available in FSR on NDC and were heavily discounted but 4kb and others sold out quick

Thanks
units vary per cw. Its as simple as the consumer just doesnt like a certain color vs another; then you will have price and other models competing on the same day. 
so after the Red Horses, we'll get the Black Horse, then the Silver/Ash Horse?

So..

White = Victory
Red = War
Black = Balance
Silver = Death
blk, blue, green cws are planned; no silver. 
I wonder if they all follow the same pattern of different flyknit colors but same white stitched swoosh, tongue, heel tab, etc.
I hope not but looking like they will. 

Wow, how quick people forget something we discussed in the X thread about the minor revolution design changes to the kobe line once it went low instead of all out model changes like the lebron and kd line, its ok I'll let it go all lows not named 6 or X are gross, im still holding out hope for an xi ext
Never thought about this but Im thinking the XII will be something new. 

Then Nike will retro the old models and keep people hooked like Jordan Retros 

I like the way the ASG look on feet like that with shorts and high black socks with the sort of pulled down effect, just like how I wear my socks

those white horse are 2legit2quit

redhorse are nice.

5 rings over Achilles by a bit (have both) prefer the 11 model too.

The Parkers are at my local FTL in south aussie, didn't get the avars or tinkers except in the city. $180USD = $250AUD retail is calling out to me 
eek.gif

Last edited:

Seems to happen in a lot of the more recent lines.

Kobe 9- Early highs had more toe room but later versions didnt

Kobe 10- Same as above. Rose Golds have more room in them then my WTK. WTK actually ran really tight for me

Kobe 11- Larger fit: Achilles, Eulogy, ASG (from what I hear), Emperors (from what I hear). Better fit: BHM, Bruce Lee, Tinker
I've got the Achilles and All Star in a 10.5 and they fit perfectly.  Bought the Eulogy's in a 10.5 on Monday and didn't even think to try them on. They're huge. I've gotta go get a 10. Hope I can try each one on before I cop.

Seems to happen in a lot of the more recent lines.

Kobe 9- Early highs had more toe room but later versions didnt

Kobe 10- Same as above. Rose Golds have more room in them then my WTK. WTK actually ran really tight for me

Kobe 11- Larger fit: Achilles, Eulogy, ASG (from what I hear), Emperors (from what I hear). Better fit: BHM, Bruce Lee, Tinker
I've got the Achilles and All Star in a 10.5 and they fit perfectly.  Bought the Eulogy's in a 10.5 on Monday and didn't even think to try them on. They're huge. I've gotta go get a 10. Hope I can try each one on before I cop.

Would it be too much to ask you to physically measure each shoe? I'm really curious...seems like a lot of people say colorways fit different

It *could* be that the sizing is adjusted/fixed between colorway waves, but idk

Back
Top Bottom