Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I would cherish having them over any dollar amount honestly (within reason). The thought of selling wouldnt have even crossed my mind. 

^ agree

hopefully they end up in the hands of someone who will appreciate them and not resell them in the future.

Last edited:
You know...one of the very few nice things about having a gigantic foot is rarely (if ever) having to watch out for replicas
laugh.gif

All the pairs are size 14 I believe.
but that one on ebay says size 7.

not too bad of a price for signed collectors pair, but id rather have a once off PE.

What's on the back of these?
Shozuku

900x900px-LL-dbcd11ed_image.png

You know...one of the very few nice things about having a gigantic foot is rarely (if ever) having to watch out for replicas
laugh.gif
Kobe fakes are so bad its easy to tell anyway, nothing like jordans.

"I wish I had 4 hands....."
4-thumbs-down-o.gif

I would never sell an autograph pair of Kobe's smh that bothers me to
i would. depends on what kind of item it is. shirts and jerseys i would keep because you can frame those. shoes...i would sell like the guy. too much hassle to fight for display room on the shelves against my other hobby. lol 

mean.gif
 @ the dude selling them. 

I guess it's for the better though. Those items should go to Kobe fans, so whoever is bidding on them are most likely Kobe fans. Although Nike ****** up by having the collector's item be in that colorway. They couldn't have made 20 pairs of special edition Laker colorways for that collector's item? 

Needs pull tabs on the heel.
I think the back is too rounded and it makes it look like an indoor soccer shoe.

It's not tough enough. It's too, soft or something

If the Jordan holiday wasn't so expensive, I'd drop that $1K on the autographed pair

Needs pull tabs on the heel.
I think the back is too rounded and it makes it look like an indoor soccer shoe.

It's not tough enough. It's too, soft or something
And Zoom in the forefoot.

How much does a Zoom bag cost Nike? gotta be 50 cents tops.

Its all about that paper. Dudes even charging for shipping. You'd think for $1000+ they might cover that.

Random question.... Does anyone know why Finishline doesn't carry Kobe's? I've always wondered this. Is this them taking a stand for the stuff that happened in Colorado? Seems like literally every other store carries them

Back
Top Bottom