Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I am waiting to see the second wave of colors and the id options.  Only pair I want so far are the heels

Hoping we may see a preview tweet from Nike to promote the ID option next couple days with a 'no imagination' pair

I wish that they would release something sulfur like. I'm still mad I didn't double up on those and the fades. That was when I was first getting into buying sneakers and thought 140 was a really high number. Now if I see 140 I'm jumping all over it lol.
sulfur n fades were easily top 5 kobe 8 CWs imo

"early" pair of purple pair on ebay

item # 161936796191
Size 8s if I remember correctly. He had a pair of those in size 11 that I wanted to grab but someone else swooped in on them. Made an offer but then got a message saying to text him and after the ordeal I went through on some fake HTM 10s, I didn't want to mess around with any outside of ebay type situations.

Size 8s if I remember correctly. He had a pair of those in size 11 that I wanted to grab but someone else swooped in on them. Made an offer but then got a message saying to text him and after the ordeal I went through on some fake HTM 10s, I didn't want to mess around with any outside of ebay type situations.
Yeah i think sz 8.. I searched Kobe XI on ebay. Seems a little shady..

Yeah i think sz 8.. I searched Kobe XI on ebay. Seems a little shady..
Yea I told him I wanted to keep it through ebay and he responded saying he didn't do deals outside of ebay, so not sure why he didn't just counter offer me or whatever, ah well, I can wait til the release day for those.

Any word if the sole is the same colour as the upper but transparent? I fancy making a Hollywood nights themed pair with a purple sole and black upper.

The multicolor pair and the navy blue pair that was posted are both from an IG account in the Philippines that says it sells "high quality replicas". So yeah, they're fake. That said, some type of multicolor colorway is bound to be in the works.
View media item 1855468

Last edited:

Yea I told him I wanted to keep it through ebay and he responded saying he didn't do deals outside of ebay, so not sure why he didn't just counter offer me or whatever, ah well, I can wait til the release day for those.
I bought the size 10 from him on ebay. He had the size 11 that sold, then he put up the size 10 I offered him $185 shipped and he accepted. They should be to me by Saturday. 

I bought the size 10 from him on ebay. He had the size 11 that sold, then he put up the size 10 I offered him $185 shipped and he accepted. They should be to me by Saturday. 
Yea I forgot I had some funds just sitting in Paypal otherwise I would have just bought it now at 185. Nice pickup though, post some pics when you get them in

Lots of new Kobe gear on NDC
Was just about to say the same. Including this gem...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom