Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Its all about that paper. Dudes even charging for shipping. You'd think for $1000+ they might cover that.

Random question.... Does anyone know why Finishline doesn't carry Kobe's? I've always wondered this. Is this them taking a stand for the stuff that happened in Colorado? Seems like literally every other store carries them

It has to do with their Nike account, nothing more nothing less. The also do not carry Foamposites.

I like the grey color, hopefully thats something close to ID-able, I'd do grey flyknit with purple instead of the orange.

Sum of those ps's are kinda tuff hopefully Nike doesnt mess these up with wack flyknit designs and color waves

I feel like ID options are going to be limited (read: suck), due to the one-piece midsole/sole. Whole lotta translucent mess going on, no real way to make a nice del sol or inline as I would like to make (to mimic the IV and V). Hope I'm wrong.

Its all about that paper. Dudes even charging for shipping. You'd think for $1000+ they might cover that.

Random question.... Does anyone know why Finishline doesn't carry Kobe's? I've always wondered this. Is this them taking a stand for the stuff that happened in Colorado? Seems like literally every other store carries them
Kobes and Foams just aren't offered to their buyers.

I wish that they would release something sulfur like. I'm still mad I didn't double up on those and the fades. That was when I was first getting into buying sneakers and thought 140 was a really high number. Now if I see 140 I'm jumping all over it lol.

Back
Top Bottom