• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
NO! That's not what I was trying to do. Just posting my steal lol ru​
your steal is your swoosh account?

They don't specifically mention packaging in their return policy...but my hunch is no. At best, you might get a gift card for the cost of the shoes if you talk to a nice person.
gotcha in honesty I have the original box but I was able to scoop up the eulogies on hash for 96+ shipping but I would love to keep the box lol. I have ds pair I want to return because of that scoop. ​

How many Horse models will there be? 4, like the apocalypse?

quick question guys. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I'm gonna ask.

Say I return a pair of kicks to nike unworn after 30 days but I don't have original box. Would they do it or not?
Your chances are probably better at an outlet, given its a common thing to have shoes in incorrect boxes. 

Im curious to know how this turns out. 

He also used a gift card and got em for $25 lol
I see the gift card but I don't see that as additional percentage off. Even though you are only paying 20 dollars out of pocket, you paid $100 dollars in opportunity costs with your gift card. I don't know I guess that's just how I see it. ​

Congrats @NickFolarin  for the pick up though, I am excited to see the parkers tomorrow.

gotcha in honesty I have the original box but I was able to scoop up the eulogies on hash for 96+ shipping but I would love to keep the box lol. I have ds pair I want to return because of that scoop. ​
You can return the shoes at any Nike store (regular Nike store, factory store or clearance store) without the original box. If you have the original receipt, you will get the full amount and with no receipt, you will get the lowest selling price price. Nevertheless, they will take the shoes back with no original box if they are in brand new and unworn condition

I see the gift card but I don't see that as additional percentage off. Even though you are only paying 20 dollars out of pocket, you paid $100 dollars in opportunity costs with your gift card. I don't know I guess that's just how I see it. ​

Congrats @NickFolarin
 for the pick up though, I am excited to see the parkers tomorrow.

Lmao when I read that in made me think of my boy telling last week about a new supervisor telling him how he got work boots that usually are like $150 for $50. He was like ok so I'll give you $50 get me a pair. Sup starts to tell him about the gift cards he used and it was only 50 cash so my boy was like so you didn't get them for $50 then wtf.

There's something about these. I keep coming back to them. I like the way they feel on feet the longer I wear them. When I come back from the gym instead of kicking them off I lounge in them for a while.
The Zoom air is mad comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom