Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The traction is very unique on these. The middle design on the sole drops down about 1/16" to solid lines . The rest resembles the X's traction pattern, but thicker and more rigid. 

Length is 1/2" longer than X's IMO. These are 10.5 and I have a size 10 purple coming on Thursday. I have wide feet but I like my shoes snug for ball.   

zoom is thick! looks to be around 1/2" (13mm same as Lebron 13). Walking around the house I could feel the the zoom if i bounce on my heels.

I will be playing in these tomorrow afternoon. Excited to see if these perform as well as they look. 

View media item 1857430
View media item 1857434
Looking forward to reading your thoughts after playing in them.

The section of multicolor looks so much better than the fake all multicolor one. Maybe it's just better color options surrounding it. IDK
nope thats just the massive difference between kobe retails and fakes.

12407691_1510943295869067_1058020247_n.jpg

Last edited:
Man the only thing i can keep saying is... all these Kobe's are keeping me from copping any jordans. Which isn't too bad of a trade off since they're the perfect work shoes. You're killing me mamba..

Bhms are nothing special. They could easily pass as a gr and no one would know. The name will drive the hype. Purples and potential bruce lees all that interest me so far.

I'm interested in just about every pair shown....its gonna be a long year lol. Is anyone here still hoping and praying that we get some highs. I know people will shoot it down but I'm keeping my hopes up.

Is that a white fly knit that everyone's been asking for?

Also I wonder if the design on the FK is painted on

I like that white (grey?) looking pair up there. Wouldn't mess with that swirl effect like the black or red pair. If I'm going to get a purple pair I'll just get the GR pair to save some $ and with that 8/24 on the heel, can't pass up on that.

That off white pair is fire! The pattern on the other pairs isnt great, just seems kinda random from that pic but we'll see what options nike gives us. Gum sole could be nice on these similar to that offwhite pair

Back
Top Bottom