Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I'm interested in just about every pair shown....its gonna be a long year lol. Is anyone here still hoping and praying that we get some highs. I know people will shoot it down but I'm keeping my hopes up.
I'm with you. 

I still hope for highs. Would be awesome.

If he gets a high top PE at some point in the season, but they don't release highs, it will break my heart 
frown.gif

Can't wait for the Achilles!! This have a little more meaning to me than most shoes with them releasing on what would've been my Grandmas bday[emoji]128546[/emoji] She was a Kobe fan and Lakers fan cause of me,so these coming out on 1/9 her bday was pretty cool. I will think of her every time I rock these!!! Can't wait

You mean the shozoku (kobe logo)? Yea that's a feature I really missed on the 10s.
yea lol my bad typed it too fast...but when was the last time the shozoku and swoosh were different options? (for example the top left pair)

Last edited:

yea lol my bad typed it too fast...but when was the last time the shozoku and swoosh were different options? (for example the top left pair)
Not sure on that one, I think the 9 had same color swoosh/shozoku, but at least you could have a color for the shozoku. Having differing colors is one more decision I'll have to play around with, that's why I don't like to mess around with IDs too much, I have a hard time settling on options like that.

Man the Kobe XI looking real good might have to cop all, well the ones I actually like

Achilles, Bruce Lee's, BHMs, All Stars, & Easters

I must be the only one who liked those black/white ones.  Ah well, if anyone ever sees the one guy wearing them, make sure to say what's up :wink:

Man the Kobe XI looking real good might have to cop all, well the ones I actually like

Achilles, Bruce Lee's, BHMs, All Stars, & Easters

I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong but you are saying you like the Bruce lee's and the all stars already?

I don't think they've leaked pics yet

I'm contemplating this as well.... once my Mamba's get delivered I will make the final decision.
Yea I wasn't disappointed in them truthfully, I think I just got caught up in the initial "oooooohhhh a new color!" excitement. Looking at what we could get with the 11s, I feel like I'll get more wear out of them. I'll be on the fence too with my Grinch pair if NDC ever gets around to starting my pair...

I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong but you are saying you like the Bruce lee's and the all stars already?

I don't think they've leaked pics yet
Well the first page showed a pic of the Bruce Lee's unless those are fake pic and we are for sure going to get an all-star

colorway so I'm just stating didn't say the pics leaked already or saying that I know that fact those are the Bruce lee's and so on.

Yea I wasn't disappointed in them truthfully, I think I just got caught up in the initial "oooooohhhh a new color!" excitement. Looking at what we could get with the 11s, I feel like I'll get more wear out of them. I'll be on the fence too with my Grinch pair if NDC ever gets around to starting my pair...
That's my concern, I wonder if the actual shoe in hand will be a disappointment.... also waiting for them is tough because other stuff now has my interest and I don't care about them as much. The 10's are so yesterday 
laugh.gif
 but these 11's have my attention like 
nerd.gif

That's my concern, I wonder if the actual shoe in hand will be a disappointment.... also waiting for them is tough because other stuff now has my interest and I don't care about them as much. The 10's are so yesterday 
laugh.gif
 but these 11's have my attention like 
nerd.gif

Haha, yea I'm in the same boat. I pretty much knew it would happen getting those Grinches after the 11 dropped, getting caught up in the Christmas thing and all that. My attention has been diverted to the 11s now too

Back
Top Bottom