Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I did the same thing in the past, and regretted it.  I returned a solid pair of 9 Elite Low iDs to a factory store right before the 10s came out in order to use the gift card on 10 Elite Low iDs.  The 9s were 'yesterday' to me at the time.

VERY regretful later on...and somebody probably scored some sweet 9 Elite Low iDs on the cheap at that factory store.  I had a unique 9 that nobody else had...and gave it up.

Thinking I might send my Mamba-color 10s back for an upcoming 11 ID. Maybe even the asymmetrical multis too.
I've returned 3 pair of iD 10s now...possibly 4 depending on how the grinches come out. Def got caught in the moment
roll.gif
But it'll free up some cash for the iD 11s. Can't wait for a MC option.

Somebody please tell me that I will be able to walk into Niketown and grab a pair with no hassle for these please... I just want a pair to ball in... 

I just gotta try a pair on to see if we're sticking with our X size or what

Hoping the pattern isn't just some really bad paint job and the flyknit isn't painted.  But knowing Nike, it might be following the trend of the X's.  UGH.  

How true is this NT... Not paying your card back in full could actually help your credit score? Example... bill is 400 you pay back like 350... 

How true is this NT... Not paying your card back in full could actually help your credit score? Example... bill is 400 you pay back like 350... 

It's very true. I'll let someone else explain it in detail but it's better to pay something off over time instead of all at once.

As long as you keep up your minimum payments and aren't ever late, yes its better to do that if you're looking to actively improve your credit score.

As long as you aren't utilizing a big part of your available credit, you should be fine. They like to see that you can responsibly use your available credit and that you can develop a pattern of paying it off, and keeping the account open.

Last edited:
Nobody should stress about getting the Achilles Heels....I already see them available below retail online.  Nike is going to make and sell a ton of these, but they'll be easily attainable.  Just don't wait a month...the popular sizes will become a little scarce like the 5AMs after a month or so.

Last edited:

This has got to be the most ridiculous thing ever. We‘re on Kobe XI, and someone here is asking whether or not to pay off their credit card?

Why would you want to carry debt around? You kids must be kidding yourselves.

Never carry a credit card balance if possible. Your ficoh score is important, but IT IS NOT the sole reason affecting your chances for a loan. The point is, you do not carry debt period. Yes, your payment history is important, but never have I heard, read, nor understood how carrying a credit card balance was a good thing.

Goodness..

Last edited:
This has got to be the most ridiculous thing ever. We‘re on Kobe XI, and someone here is asking whether or not to pay off their credit card?

Never carry a credit card balance if possible. Your ficoh score is important, but IT IS NOT the sole reason affecting your chances for a loan. The point is, you do not carry debt period. Yes, your payment history is important, but never have I heard, read, nor understood how carrying a credit card balance was a good thing.

Goodness..

If you have zero credit, it's a way of building credit. Otherwise, you're spot on.

Goodness..

:lol:

I was thinking this as I read the post.

At first I wasn't feeling the XIs, but the turn has happened.

Waiting for these to hit iD.  So far the only GR may cop (hopefully they hit discounts) are the Purples.

But that white gum iD is a day one pickup!
I hope that pic is legit.  The reason...the black 'cow' looking Kobe has a different color 'Swoosh' (white) and Shozoku (black).  

Maybe for once I can make what I want to make for my $240-250 dollars and not be restricted by that.

Back
Top Bottom