Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That pic of the BHMs just sealed it for me, Kyries it is. Will go for Kobes if I miss out.
I'm with you on the Kyrie 2's also!

My BHM Rank:
1 Kyrie 2
2 Kobe XI
3. Lebron 13 (only because I have to rank those ugly things somewhere)
4. KD 8's (doesn't even deserve to be ranked period :lol: )

Last edited:
OMFG I'm ready
any idea what pair/colorway that is?
I might be assuming all star? because of the what looks like speckles on the outsole/midsole

I am all in for any pair with full length zoom

Last edited:
I'm thinking, just a hypothesis, that maybe the iD's will allow you to customize your personal insert?

That would actually bring iD's to a whole new level, but it can also prompt them to skyrocket the price because of the "premium" feel of the whole iD experience.

Just a thought.

In for a minimum 10 pairs of XI's, I can already see it
giphy.gif

read from a chinese website, they said the full length zoom is an ID option, so lets see what happen on 1/9

Welp! Looks like ID it is.

I still dont see any mini reviews in here. Didnt some people got the achilles early?

Want to hear about the traction fellas

thank god i still have a 15% off coupon code on nike

Not sure if i should use it right away or wait to see how good the MC option will look 

I'm thinking, just a hypothesis, that maybe the iD's will allow you to customize your personal insert?

That would actually bring iD's to a whole new level, but it can also prompt them to skyrocket the price because of the "premium" feel of the whole iD experience.

Just a thought.
Not trying to call anyone out, but it seems that a lot of people have forgotten about the Kobe VII IDs where you could customize the insoles with/without the sleeve

Back
Top Bottom