Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Man, that scavenger hunt is on some ********. 20 pairs 20 cities? ********. They just dropped 3 pairs in NY... 

Not only that, they put them in some of the most populated places. So it's more like you just gotta be in the right place at the right time. No need to hunt for anything. 
mean.gif

I was reading  the rules for this and it says the following Follow @NikeBasketball on Twitter for clues to find the five (5) secret locations in New York City and LA so it looks like only these two city's and not philadelphia oh well. On twitter ppl saying inside job any truth you think to this?

Fuuuuu I'm in Venice, just missed getting them was trying to find parking

I was reading  the rules for this and it says the following Follow @NikeBasketball on Twitter for clues to find the five (5) secret locations in New York City and LA so it looks like only these two city's and not philadelphia oh well. On twitter ppl saying inside job any truth you think to this?
Man they changed the rules. It was supposed to be 20 pairs in 20 cities. So far they dropped 1 pair in Toronto, 1 pair in Chicago, 1 pair in Oregon, 3 pairs in NY, 1 pair in LA. Doesn't look like we're gonna get 20 different cities. I doubt they were gonna come to my city anyway. 

They did 2 or 3 in Taiwan too
Not sure if those count towards the 20 pairs. Here is one section of the rules:

1. Who is eligible?

This NIKE KOBE 11 MAMBA HUNT (“Scavenger Hunt”) is open only to participants that are:

• legal permanent US residents;

Last edited:
Really hoping they do the scavenger hunt tomorrow in Charlotte. Gonna be downtown the whole day before I go to the game would really be clutch if they decided to do that

I think the whole thing is kinda ridiculous. The guy who got it in Oregon works for Jordan Brand (Nike) and on his Instagram you can see him rocking OVO's and stuff. I just think its ridiculous that an employee won it.

I think the whole thing is kinda ridiculous. The guy who got it in Oregon works for Jordan Brand (Nike) and on his Instagram you can see him rocking OVO's and stuff. I just think its ridiculous that an employee won it.
Yeah, it was actually against the rules. Anybody related to a Nike Employee or is a Nike Employee themselves cannot win the prize. 

Back
Top Bottom