Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So true! I have too many pairs that I just look at! 
roll.gif

What laces y'all using? When I lace mine up, the length is really short. Did anyone do a lace swap?

Yall think bhm will sit til next friday?? I can't decide between them an black/white cw dropn next week. I don't mind playn 220 for bhm
I'm pretty sure they'll hit discounts. FSR on Nike and the Footies. We'll probably be able to get em for 20% off in the near future.

So true. I think I look at my shoes more than I wear them.
That's definitely true for my Kobe 9 All Star's. I love this pair so much, that I'm always afraid to ruin them by wearing.

I put them out of the box, look at them and then decide that it's not worth to wear them at that day 
frown.gif

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAH yall got issues, if I really love a shoe I wear it just not too heavy.  And if its not perfect weather and I am not going from car to inside forget about it.  And if they crease easily and I know I will be driving a lot..thats a no go.  

I guess we all got issues 

that's why I play in one pair only and the rest are just for display.

That's definitely true for my Kobe 9 All Star's. I love this pair so much, that I'm always afraid to ruin them by wearing.

I put them out of the box, look at them and then decide that it's not worth to wear them at that day 
frown.gif

I have the same problem. Cant or don't want to get it dirty.... weird stuff

Really curious if any of these XIs will hit those super low X prices, not feelin paying anything over 140 for kobes especially after many Xs were clearanced on NDC

Trust me I would wear them everyday if I could but given work I barely get 3 days to wear sneakers per week.

Really curious if any of these XIs will hit those super low X prices, not feelin paying anything over 140 for kobes especially after many Xs were clearanced on NDC
What I'm hoping for. If these end up being discounted like Xs I'll own many many pairs in the future

Trust me I would wear them everyday if I could but given work I barely get 3 days to wear sneakers per week.
Thank goodness my firm is cool with me rocking sneakers at work. I do have some more professional looking shoes in the office for when I have to go to meetings with other places we work with though. 

I have the same problem with my Achilles pair. I could barely tie it. Curious if any did a lace swap also and at what length.

I could barely tie mine as well. Most definitely doing a lace swap, but dont know what length just as yet.

Back
Top Bottom