Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
oh the bhm are still on ndc, might have to make some decisions here 
eyes.gif

Fellas if I bought the wrong size of the Kobe xi's from eastbay, will foot locker exchange sizes? They're not connected right?
footlocker champs and eastbay are all connected. I ordered lunar 3 flyknits from eastbay and exchanged at footlocker. 

Not bad. Was hoping the white/purple would release soon lol
So agree.  I like the black to purple fade but I still have a few pairs of the 8 fade that aren't too worn down that I like better.  That white/purple pair is the pair I really want but I doubt they're getting a release.

Even though we can't see it when wearing for some reason that purple zoom bag is sooooooo fire

did anybody with bhm check the midsole? do they have full length zoom? or else why are we paying $20 extra?

also, did anybody go half size up on these? length wise they felt tts, but were really narrow. I'm worried that as i wear them down, the material will stretch and it'll feel too big if i size up tho.

Last edited:
also, did anybody go half size up on these? length wise they felt tts, but were really narrow. I'm worried that as i wear them down, the material will stretch and it'll feel too big if i size up tho.

I sized up based on experience with the 8's, we'll see how these fit.

Bhm's seem like they have less length than the Achilles. Could be wrong though I just put them on at the gym

Honestly they're not even that long in the toe. There's just a lot of dead space above and around to make them feel a lot longer than they actually are

As soon as i saw how he had his hat on i x'd out 
laugh.gif
 no hate at all, it just bothered me 
I just clicked it to view the hat & [emoji]128517[/emoji]. I don't read/watch reviews because how a shoe feels on someone else's foot doesn't do me any good. I tried them on & they felt good. Just waiting for a color that I like. 

Back
Top Bottom