Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Ran Kobe VII supreme inserts in my XIs :pimp:
Looks good

If I had prelude 1's I wouldn't be ballin in them. Those are collection pieces. If I was gonna wear them I would shoot around and work out in them but playing competitively I wouldn't do it .

I mean yea, I see both sides of the argument, but it's like buying a collector car and driving it to work 
laugh.gif

Don't know if posted , but oskicks tweeted they'll have the all stars tomorrow for 160$

Edit: they are up now 159.99$ plus ship

Last edited:
Found ebay listing for the emperor brand new my size for $170 shipped, that is pretty good price. How do these sellers manage to sell them so low, with ebay and paypal fees they must be losing money? All seller said it's authentic, but how come the price is so low? Should I be worry they could be fake?

Last edited:
Found ebay listing for the emperor brand new my size for $170 shipped, that is pretty good price. How do these sellers manage to sell them so low, with ebay and paypal fees they must be losing money? All seller said it's authentic, but how come the price is so low? Should I be worry they could be fake?
Possible discount codes, stacked with ebates, stacked with discover deals and other cash back offers.  They probably aren't making a ton off each sale.  Just a lot of volume. 

They may have sold out they had up to size 12 when he initially posted.

I'm gonna have a really hard time waiting on the purple pair. I might be one of those suckers who pays retail.
Kobe 11s have been selling out on release day here in the Philippines; people here still got love for Kobe.

Thankful for the VIP discount at some of the local stores so technically we get them for 10% off retail.

Back
Top Bottom