• Total voters
mean.gif
Gonna stir up some real emotions again with those
frown.gif
Nike really took an L not releasing either pair
mean.gif

what.....where is the court purple ?
lol 

The zoom bag looks more purple than the outsole but typically when you see " - " that means its a mix of two colors so the blk- court purple might have purple mixed in the blk outsole... its definitely not a dominant color thats for sure 

Yea I think that white/black/court purple confused a lot of us early on and we thought we might be getting those purple to white fades (which is the best colorway hands down so far).  The last emperors should obviously have a black/grey/white type colorway description...there's no purple there, what a joke

I just need a pair of eulogies hopefully on discount, and if the achilles are discounted enough then I might go for those then I'm done with the Kobe XI and possibly even the Kobe line. 
frown.gif

I just need a pair of eulogies hopefully on discount, and if the achilles are discounted enough then I might go for those then I'm done with the Kobe XI and possibly even the Kobe line. :frown:

I mean, are they even gonna continue the sig line after the XI?

Would be stupid IMO

Damn that swoosh is clutch..

I feel like my nba store order is going to be cancelled :smh:

:nerd:

These didn't sell out at my local shops. Will try to cop tomorrow if have time to go to the mall.

Got a $15 off at FTL. Discount or bust.

Last edited:
lol 

The zoom bag looks more purple than the outsole but typically when you see " - " that means its a mix of two colors so the blk- court purple might have purple mixed in the blk outsole... its definitely not a dominant color thats for sure 

Eulogies have university gold in the color description. I think there were last minute color changes and Nike didn't care enough to print new labels.

lol 

Eulogies have university gold in the color description. I think there were last minute color changes and Nike didn't care enough to print new labels.
True.  

Maybe Nike was planning on using that 3rd color as part of the drop-in midsole (purple for Emperor, UniGold for Eulogy), but changed them out to what they are now at the last minute.  

Too bad for the Emperor's, since in Japan, the color "purple is associated with the Emperor and aristocracy..." (thanks wikipedia).  Would have been a perfect fit.

Damn, people going hard on the BLs. A lot of places i went to in-stores are sold out of the common sizes.

Grab them while you can, don't miss out on them like how some missed out on the White Horse.

BLs might be the best colorway so far. 

Nah there wasnt a color change at the last min. 

Shoes and boxes are approved months in advances of RD. Labels are probably not even a penny in value to a company the size of Nike 

True.  

Maybe Nike was planning on using that 3rd color as part of the drop-in midsole (purple for Emperor, UniGold for Eulogy), but changed them out to what they are now at the last minute.  

Too bad for the Emperor's, since in Japan, the color "purple is associated with the Emperor and aristocracy..." (thanks wikipedia).  Would have been a perfect fit.
I think you might be right about the drop-in midsole change.  We (on boards like this) pay attention to the very small print on box labels, and descriptions of sneakers far in advance of RDs.  The majority of people who buy these sneakers could care less about about that stuff.  They simply see a sneaker on the sneaker wall at a place like FL, like how it looks, try it on, and maybe buy it (and throw away the box when they get home).  Most people who buy sneakers are not, for lack of a better word 'sneakerheads.'  

So if a sneaker was supposed to have one color of drop-in midsole, and it was changed to another somewhere along the line prior to release, why change that minuscule wording on the label when most people don't notice or care?  It's a waste of labels, and boxes too if they were already adhered to the boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom