• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Whatcha mean, by ya lost man?
I paid retail 
frown.gif

Excited for the ftb pack [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ebay? Lol.
Update: I was able to find a a pair of 4KBs last saturday via the FTL website but i had to ask a friend in Sacramento purchase it for me since its a store pick-up only. Had to send him cash via Paypal though. Excited to get them this weekend when i go to the US. 

just doubled up on the eulogies. was waiting for eastbay to lift the exclusion but they aint budging so i grabbed a pair off the bay for $180 + 5% cash back from ebates. My fav purple kobes since the 8s.

just doubled up on the eulogies. was waiting for eastbay to lift the exclusion but they aint budging so i grabbed a pair off the bay for $180 + 5% cash back from ebates. My fav purple kobes since the 8s.
I doubled up myself. Something about the 8:24 on the back that really gets me. I love the colorway also. I'm starting to be getting into doubling up and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Ive noticed its more about picking the up the colorways you love than buying a full variety of ones you think are nice. That's why I have been doubling or because they are really cheap at an outlet (not the 11's but just in general).

The other side is that I find myself wanting to buy two pair of the same shoe more often lol. Not necessarily a good thing at all.

I doubled up myself. Something about the 8:24 on the back that really gets me. I love the colorway also. I'm starting to be getting into doubling up and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Ive noticed its more about picking the up the colorways you love than buying a full variety of ones you think are nice. That's why I have been doubling or because they are really cheap at an outlet (not the 11's but just in general).

The other side is that I find myself wanting to buy two pair of the same shoe more often lol. Not necessarily a good thing at all.

yeah ive tried to curb my doubling except for shoes i plan on putting in heavy rotation. These fit that criteria for me. The beauty of the double up is if it goes up in value and u still havent even gotten thru ur first pair u can off em for some profit.

I have yet to wear my achilles, but I have worn my BHM's a ton already.  I absolutely love the shoe. 

Double up is never a bad idea. Triple if you really like it. Especially now with KB retiring and this is his last shoe to play in. Interest in the shoes will fall off, except in Asia. Look at the Air Jordan XXX, does anyone really care? Nike has also already shown that retro quality gets worse and more expensive.

Does any1s local outlet have the Allstars available for sale??.....i see they were put on sale on NDC but all sold out, looking for a pair on the discount....thanks

Back
Top Bottom