Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nice display. That's pretty cool.

Regarding the pack the XIs look very simple but I'm guessing the tongue will have something significant. I wonder if they'll strip some of those options from ID in a couple of weeks or if they'll do something like the Mamba Moments

Still pissed I missed out on those :smh:

Wtf so Nike Town NY can get the FTB packs, but Nike Town SF can't get them?  Come the fk on Nike.  No stores in the greater bay area are getting the release at all, not even HoH Market St or the Official Nike Town SF.  Kinda disappointed, my only chances are via the SNKRS app for the one's I want.

Also kinda bummed hearing about people lining up a day before in Toronto.  That's just resellers who are going to stand outside the store all week and pick up each pair from the pack since they release so closely to each other.  

Still think Nike dropped the ball big on this one.  The CW's itself are pretty decent on some models, and I understand this is supposed to be limited, but even Major Nike Stores aren't receiving these shoes, yet footlocker and kith can get them?

And last complaint, was just at Nike Town SF and they had one Kobe XI White Horse left and it was 1 size to small.  Just my luck.  

For these packs, the big 3 cities are often the only ones to get them. Luckily there's a few spots in LA releasing them, now to decide if I feel like waiting in line.

For these packs, the big 3 cities are often the only ones to get them. Luckily there's a few spots in LA releasing them, now to decide if I feel like waiting in line.
They are going to be sold out each day when the doors open due to resellers just waiting in line I think...  If you want to take the chance, I wish you luck and hope you can cook.

So the release is only going to be through SNKRS? Nothing through NDC? 
Correct, someone posted the HoH Foot Locker in Toronto is also getting them in store, but people already lined up for the Kobe 1's releasing tomorrow.  Stupid people get a real ***** life and stop camping out.  Like I said Nike dropped the ball on this one, shoulda been SNKRS EXCLUSIVE, or if they release in stores, at least release a little m ore than in like 3 stores across the country.

Correct, someone posted the HoH Foot Locker in Toronto is also getting them in store, but people already lined up for the Kobe 1's releasing tomorrow.  Stupid people get a real ***** life and stop camping out.  Like I said Nike dropped the ball on this one, shoulda been SNKRS EXCLUSIVE, or if they release in stores, at least release a little m ore than in like 3 stores across the country.
The release in Toronto is a joke, FCFS on weekdays and people are still camping out all day and all night. Guess I have no chance of getting any for retail if its a SNKRS is the only way to get it online.

The release in Toronto is a joke, FCFS on weekdays and people are still camping out all day and all night. Guess I have no chance of getting any for retail if its a SNKRS is the only way to get it online.
Worst part is employee's don't even kick people out saying "No camping out blah blah" on a FCFS basis there should be no line and it should be when the doors open you walk in, and if you have been waiting all night then you shouldn't even have a chance since you've been "camping out"  they really need to get better with these limited releases rather than let no life resellers stand outside stores all day until they can purchase the shoes.  

Worst part is employee's don't even kick people out saying "No camping out blah blah" on a FCFS basis there should be no line and it should be when the doors open you walk in, and if you have been waiting all night then you shouldn't even have a chance since you've been "camping out"  they really need to get better with these limited releases rather than let no life resellers stand outside stores all day until they can purchase the shoes.  

View media item 1918665

It's so nice to see some kobe 11 talk in the fade to black thread.... oh wait.....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom