Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Wish my boys wore GS sizes. Id cop that grey for them. They're about two sizes away.

Just noticed the Nike and Swoosh on the second GS pair. :pimp:

Last edited:

Avar's are looking on point
the disintegrating outsole looks 
pimp.gif

I was just about ready to sing NDC's praises, even tho my BLs were delayed a day, they got here along with the T-shirt even though they that was delayed. Then I see the toe of the left shoe...
mean.gif

Believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to have some kind of defect that I could squeeze a code out of and live with, but this is pretty visible, a lot more in person than the photo

Last edited:

There is a men's color code that matches the second GS pair, seem very black/cement AJ3-ish to me and the Nike Air on the back is interesting. No men's photos up though. Can't tell what the tongue says but has Kobe X Something so it may be Nike's version of a JB collab
Good eye and thanks for posting pics -- I like the look for sure

I was just about ready to sing NDC's praises, even tho my BLs were delayed a day, they got here along with the T-shirt even though they that was delayed. Then I see the toe of the left shoe...:smh:

Believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to have some kind of defect that I could squeeze a code out of and live with, but this is pretty visible, a lot more in person than the photo
View media item 1964494

This happened with my Achilles Heel pair as well. I'd see if you could return it for a non-blemished pair.

They are on the bottom of the sole. I love the patch. The message really hits home for me.

Wondering if these will grip differently. So far, noticed the BL making sounds on different surfaces lol.

Those blue one look really nice. Cool laces and color scheme on point, but that patch!!

Will EM versions actually come out?

Back
Top Bottom