• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
at people asking nike to put 2 week old shoes on disco
laugh.gif

The Bruce Lee shirt has been sold out but I had in my cart from earlier this week and it still let me check out and I got confirmation and all. What are chances it gets canceled?

That "Lower Merion" pair looks awful.

Got the notification from Ebates on the extra 25% off and the 9% ebates. Ate on the BHM double up and finally got the Coda Xs that I had been waiting to get cheaper. Officially done with the X now. Waiting for those Easters to hit disco. Gotta pick up the Eulogys before they're OOS everywhere.

Even worse :rofl:

Like me people are asking for disco even before release now. Proves the overpriced chatter is real.

Thats just showing off

i know. i mean we all know what swoosh peeps do, and its best to just stay grateful and humble about it. unless you are helping others with discounts and rebates like some are, why bother showing off?

sheesh

how does ebates work exactly? how do you get back the 9% cash back? and does using it mean no free shipping? I'm a noob that recently just tried it out.

Buying these GC can net you instant saving ( on avg 12%) even though the 4% code is expired. So ebates (9%), ndc (25%) and discounted e-GC.  
With that cash card deal where I got a $500 NDC gift card for $400 and the ebates, these BHMs are basically 54% off plus tax

CRAZY!!
Came out to $99 for me basically after everything. 1st pair of 11s for me, hope they're nice and fit in person

Back
Top Bottom