Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
My mistake, it's basically the BL pair with the purple swoosh. Can't tell from the in-game camera. Still looks dope with those unis.

This is the most GRs I can ever remember him wearing. Eulogies, BHMs, and now the Leroy's... :pimp:

how much better is the bhm traction vs the achilles? waay better or still slippery?

I read that people found the traction on those to be better

Last edited:
Missed out on the 2s ( that was the pair I wanted the most), so I just copped the bhm. Couldn't pass at that price!

Kobe II is a nice shoe especially in the classic Black/Maize debut and the Team USAs not to mention the Orca Strengths, but as far as the FTB pack they are the worst

Nah the II n III were the ugliest of the 11 models... Which is why I never owned them or thought about it. I don't even acknowledge them.

VII are the worst performing tho :smh:

How many entries? Good to see a Kobe fan eating

Appreciate it sir. Im probably gonna use them as trade bait for a different pair in the pack but I was shocked when I got an email from nike saying my order went through.

One account and one entry got it done. Pure luck, hopefully I don't get ruled out from others cuz i won this one

We've all been conditioned to think $135 is cheap for BHMs when it costs Nike like 8.2 cents to make them

:rofl:

Nike stay winning with those inflated retail prices

I copped 2 more BHMs myself :lol:

We've all been conditioned to think $135 is cheap for BHMs when it costs Nike like 8.2 cents to make them

roll.gif

Nike stay winning with those inflated retail prices

I copped 2 more BHMs myself
laugh.gif
Sad but true....

Back
Top Bottom