Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yeah I can already tell but if my footlocker near me gets them I should be golden, just gotta send one of my friends to grab them early enough.. If they're available on Nike Canada should help too. If the 9s were a low I'd be in on those aswell but big guys like me can't rock those to well

None of the FTBs have been available on Nike Canada so I'm not sure why the 11s would be any different, unless I missed something and I thought only one store in all of Canada which was in Toronto had the FTBs but I'm not sure if that was even a FTL.

Last edited:
Reposting from the Kobe Retro thread since I guess it applies to both: "Will the FTB 11s be $200USD like the others or will it have the "premium price tag" of $220USD like the white horse..?"

Can anyone answer me why, Kobe 10's were available under retail from basically release date in many locations and these aren't like that?

And please dumb answers not no "Cause the 10s were trash"

A lot reasons.

The line started with most desirable version in Elite Flyknit.

Kobe is actually playing this season and this is Kobe's last season.

The colorways are slightly more popular.

Also I think they have released less quantities and colorways in the Kobe XI.

None of the FTBs have been available on Nike Canada so I'm not sure why the 11s would be any different, unless I missed something and I thought only one store in all of Canada which was in Toronto had the FTBs but I'm not sure if that was even a FTL.

Oh yeah damn totally forgot only the house of hoops in Toronto is getting them.. Damn guess it might justify picking up the Easters then.. Kinda lame but I guess us Canadians always get shafted

Last edited:
All preferene my friend having zoom in the heel is for purely impact protection and having it in the forefoot is for responsiveness, but putting it in the forefoot takes away court feel so it purely depends on what you want
I figure since you jump off your toes and land on your toes first usually....forefoot zoom would be better. But whatever

You really land on your toes? I feel like i land on my heel for everything, but yea basically every basic movement in basketball is off your toes

But then again its not as if lunarlon isn't responsive

How much did you pay for those beethoven? Those are the only 9s I would buy but hard to find a clean and affordable pair.

oh damn u right. look just like beethoven 9s
although to answer your original question, I picked up a pair of the IX Beets (DS) for $275 shipped from ebay about 4 months ago. Normally see them go for $350+

Last edited:
Little unrelated as far as 11s are concerned, just picked up the 2010 championship hat. Wasn't sure how I didn't buy it that day they won considering I went hard on the t-shirts, etc. But had to go back and pick it up, especially considering Kobe has it on in one of my favorite pics of him (hoping that moment is part of the signed Panini collage they'll be releasing).

Nice grab, how much? I was lookin on ebay few months ago for that hat. I still have the one I copped when we won but that under brim is a little dirty now and would like to have a crisp one on deck. Ive worn that hat a few times out in the Bean too lol

Nice grab, how much? I was lookin on ebay few months ago for that hat. I still have the one I copped when we won but that under brim is a little dirty now and would like to have a crisp one on deck. Ive worn that hat a few times out in the Bean too lol
Got it for 24 off the bay. 

I don't understand why everything has got to be so plain now. No patterns, not all that many colors....maybe I was spoiled on the 8s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom