Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The Tinkers are OK.  There are always going to be critics.  A couple years ago with the 9, everything was all about white soles (see iD pics of the 9 on this site).  Now people are disappointed with white soles.  Yet...people are complaining about the clear soles on the 11.

I would like em better if they had black soles, but whatever....they're still nice.

I like them better than the FTB pack....still disappointed.

Last edited:
The Tinkers are OK.  There are always going to be critics.  A couple years ago with the 9, everything was all about white soles (see iD pics of the 9 on this site).  Now people are disappointed with white soles.  Yet...people are complaining about the clear soles on the 11.

I would like em better if they had black soles, but whatever....they're still nice.

I like them better than the FTB pack....still disappointed.

I'm just personally not a fan of white soles depending on the shoe.. As for the 11s I prefer the clear soles, (only picked up the 4kbs in white soles) but that's just my personal preference as a whole

I don't normally do white soles but for $135 I couldn't pass on the BHM's. These will be my summertime beaters.

lol when I try to cart the 9.5, no problems carting the size 11 though...

Guess I'll check my local Shoe Palace's next weekend maybe they'll have them in stock.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys, I sent my old Kobe X elite low for warranty exchange (zoom heel blew out). Fortunately for me, Nike couldn't find a X replacement so they decided to send me the new Nike XI Tinker collaboration. I currently have it at size 8.5.

Now, these shoes are releasing in May. If I were to sell these shoes now, how much would they go for? I know they will be $200 USD retail on release day.

Back
Top Bottom