Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I thought we had some pics of Tinkers? J Hope It's Not White Sole.
This is the leaked pic of the men's version, sole doesn't look pure white because of the lighting. 

Here's NDC's pic of the sole on the GS pair 

Its gonna be a white sole

Last edited:

need to c Avars with NT denim
pimp.gif

The sole on the tinker pair is probably like the light grey on the purple fade 8.

So far the Ls have been alright.. but starting with the 8s the Ls will be much harder to digest..

Last edited:
Yeah not a huge fan of the tinkers still need to see HQ pics though. There not bad at all just feel like the mix of oldschool Jordan/tinker colour and flyknit doesnt stand out. White sole doesnt go either IMO. I liked the laser crimsons 9s more but wished that was a true red like this.

Looks like im either gonna get avars or 4KB and hopefully the FTBs

Last edited:
Pass on the tinkers. Very underwhelming cw imo. If they made the 4kb the tinkers i think it will attract more people. Good thing they didnt tho, i was able to cop with ease..

where the **** is the lakers colorway. specifically one with both gold and purple. I don't count the euology

Last edited:
Did dude just called the lakers actual store fake?

And I checked this morning went j got the email they only had 56 in stock

Did dude just called the lakers actual store fake?

And I checked this morning went j got the email they only had 56 in stock
Yea they already sent the shipping info on my sz 48 just a couple hours after I ordered, they didn't waste any time on that.

Isaiah was rockin a pair of the FTBs tonight :smokin, think they were the Vs but I couldnt really tell

nike been slacking since the 8's :smh:

we did get the showtimes 9 tho

best thing was Kobe wore them and it'd be a robocop. I put em on and I can't stop thinking about Kobe. These new shoes are nice but they don't feel very Kobe to me in the same way the old models did

Back
Top Bottom