Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hit in store/live raffles on every pair so far except for the 3s which I traded an extra pair of Vs I won for. Team retail or bust :pimp: Oh and HOH releases stuff when they feel like it.

Last edited:
Hit in store/live raffles on every pair so far except for the 3s which I traded an extra pair of Vs I won for. Team retail or bust :pimp: Oh and HOH releases stuff when they feel like it.

That's amazing, very happy for you and that you've got every pair in the pack you wanted so far.

I only really, really want the 11s, but have entered every draw so far just to see if I can finally get lucky on one of the raffles - still all air balls so far :frown:

are the FTB XI really confirmed to release on footlocker.com? I dont see it on their website.

I said footlocker.com, not footlocker stores. A lot of people have been mentioning it on the last page but i dont see anything about a website release.

FL claims they are going for sale online at 10:00 (1 per person).  Find it hard to believe, but guess it might be true.

Last edited:
I think I have the worse luck of all. Entered the raffle for Chi for the red lab IV, which was the very first one just to see how it worked, (I live in MD.) I won it. Entered every raffle since literally, & have struck out ever since!

Last edited:
just some clarification.

Is midsole necessarily defined as being on the outside of the shoe? Because I've seen lots of people referring to the Lunarlon + Zoom heel insole as the midsole of the Kobe XI Elite. If you take out the insole, you can see through the translucent rubber outsole. So essentially, the midsole IS the insole? Which is all encased in the rubber outsole.

Is there any shoe with a Zoom midsole that is actually part of the shoe and not embedded with the insole?

I think I have the worse luck of all. Entered the raffle for Chi for the red lab IV, which was the very first one just to see how it worked, (I live in MD.) I won it. Entered every raffle since literally, & have struck out ever since!
I'd be glad you even won one raffle; a lot of us on here have never even gotten one in our lifetime.

I said footlocker.com, not footlocker stores. A lot of people have been mentioning it on the last page but i dont see anything about a website release.
It's on the FTL release calendar for April 13th as the Kobe 11 elite low black/black. It fits the description of the FTB XI and nothing else has been leaked otherwise aside from the Mamba Day EM Nike IDs.

FL claims they are going for sale online at 10:00 (1 per person).  Find it hard to believe, but guess it might be true.
Repped for the info

It's on the FTL release calendar for April 13th as the Kobe 11 elite low black/black. It fits the description of the FTB XI and nothing else has been leaked otherwise aside from the Mamba Day EM Nike IDs.
Shoes on the release calendar does not indicate a footlocker.com release just like the previous FTB releases.

Repped for the info

Shoes on the release calendar does not indicate a footlocker.com release just like the previous FTB releases.
You're absolutely right that it doesn't guarantee that it'll be released (I asked about that earlier in the thread). However, if IIRC, I haven't seen the other FTBs on the FTL release calendar yet either, so I'm holding out hope.

You're absolutely right that it doesn't guarantee that it'll be released (I asked about that earlier in the thread). However, if IIRC, I haven't seen the other FTBs on the FTL release calendar yet either, so I'm holding out hope.
Not sure which footlocker website you are looking at but since the FTB Huaraches they have been at the release calendar. Kobe 8-11 are on the release calendar right now as we speak. Kobe 8-10 are NOT releasing on footlocker.com.

The info about these releasing online was via twitter tonight.  If anyone else follows FL, check to confirm.  Was bout 2 hrs ago.

Last edited:
Anyone swap out the elite insole in the EM's yet :nerd: :nerd:.

Looking to see if it fits so i can order my Mamba Day iD's with full zoom instead of heel zoom.

hopefully someone hoops in the ems with the heel zoom setup too, so they can comment if it messes with court feel and lockdown etc

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
5/5 for the ones I wanted to get so far. Going for the MJ last shot on Wednesday.
I absolutely need these. I would def trade some 4's for these. If you get a chance later to take more pics I would love to see them. Reps for sure. ​

Anyone swap out the elite insole in the EM's yet :nerd: :nerd:.

Looking to see if it fits so i can order my Mamba Day iD's with full zoom instead of heel zoom.

hopefully someone hoops in the ems with the heel zoom setup too, so they can comment if it messes with court feel and lockdown etc

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I use the lunarlon from my XI ids, which appears to be the same as em and they fit, I actually prefer them over the heel zoom

Back
Top Bottom