Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I haven't cared about missing out on any shoes for a while but I feel super salty on my 10th L of ftb 11.... Lol just mass GR this shoe please

Last edited:
I don't use Twitter so I use to have text notifications from Nike when they tweeted. They stopped sending me those for some reason

sorry for the naivete, but what is PE? not made by Nike? are these going to be released?
PE=player edition *they may or may not be released but they were made exclusively for that player ie kobe.
Speaking of player editions, too bad Jordan Brand dropped the ball on releasing some over the last several years when they were current at that time. Carmelo Anthony had the best ones to me when he was with Nuggets. His home version XIII were done nicely!

Speaking of player editions, too bad Jordan Brand dropped the ball on releasing some over the last several years when they were current at that time. Carmelo Anthony had the best ones to me when he was with Nuggets. His home version XIII were done nicely!
So basically what Jordan did with retroing Chris Paul's PE's
Why make em if not to sell or kobe to wear?
it's created as options for Kobe to wear, he doesn't have to wear them if he doesn't feel like it. The whole point of player exclusives is so THAT player can have the only pair or one of the only pairs, hence the term exclusive

Last edited:
I'm glad I waited until the Kobe XI Eulogy was finally lifted from discount exclusion and ordered them when the 20% off $99 or more promo was on last week from Foot Locker. It was worth the wait since I saved on them and they had a high quantity in their warehouse too.

Back
Top Bottom