Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
For panini

Ftb might be out of the question? Read that if they offer/offered the items signed that they wouldn't allow it

:nerd:

For panini

Ftb might be out of the question? Read that if they offer/offered the items signed that they wouldn't allow it

:nerd:
Not sure, I think it's saying like if you wanted a Kobe jersey signed and they had the same one for sale, then it might not be approved. Although I could see if they wanted to keep that charity signed pair a 1/1 and didn't want other pairs out there.

What's up all, new to the board. Huge Kobe fan here. Looking forward to the Tinker 11 this Thursday. Was glad to know it is a GR [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

One more arrival (pretty sure this was the last Kobe T-shirt I had on order). I should really look into bringing them home, I've just kept them here at work, I think there's about 8 shirts I have sitting here since the NDC Mamba Day ones. Fits true to size

I don't think I posted pics of this one I got last week either. A nice pic of his last shot that will go well with that signed Panini photo, plus the FTBs

I've got so many mixed emotions on the tinkers. Might have to wait until I see more shots on feet or maybe lace swaps?

That white sole makes it hard to convince me. :smh:

First real post on NT,

Just got my Bruce Lee 11's to match my 5's!  I've played in the 11s (sadly all the courts near my house are dusty and i am literally on ice)  However this makes a great display  :D

P.s how can i get my FTB 11's Signed by kobe? is there a website or something?

Last edited:
Is there anywhere I can get Bruce lees for anything under retail?

Was something posted recently and I should just read a few pages back?

Is there anywhere I can get Bruce lees for anything under retail?

Was something posted recently and I should just read a few pages back?
Only thing I can think of is that the discount exclusion was lifted on FTL, so if there's a discount code to use there, they'd be eligible. 

I've got so many mixed emotions on the tinkers. Might have to wait until I see more shots on feet or maybe lace swaps?

That white sole makes it hard to convince me. :smh:
Me too. Something about that white sole. Maybe if it was darker and translucent

Back
Top Bottom