Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
i see none of those other colors on em 
roll.gif

Hey you guys that have multiple pairs of 11 Elites is it just me or do some colors run a little different? My first pair of elite where the Tinkers and a size 9 Felt great I just got the all stars in from an outlet size 9 and they feel a little big am I crazy or what? Thanks guys!!

No ..I agree, Purchased 11.5 in the ASG and returned for an 11 ...Now the Tinkers I bought 11 and I'm concerned they won't stretch as much...Love the way they look [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] but narrow & strange sizing [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Hey you guys that have multiple pairs of 11 Elites is it just me or do some colors run a little different? My first pair of elite where the Tinkers and a size 9 Felt great I just got the all stars in from an outlet size 9 and they feel a little big am I crazy or what? Thanks guys!!
Not crazy at all. They all seem to have different fits. Bruce Lee's have probably fit me the best but yea for some reason each shoe fits slightly different. 

Not crazy at all. They all seem to have different fits. Bruce Lee's have probably fit me the best but yea for some reason each shoe fits slightly different. 
yea I have the same problem. .. I was a 10 for years now I'm a 9.5...

Picked up last night for $149.99
Where did you pick them up at??

I have been really trying to decide whether to wait and see if these hit outlets to pick up a second pair (slept on NDC) or if I should scoop up the ASG's now. I dont own the asg's at all but doubling on the bhm sounds nice also. 

Where did you pick them up at??

I have been really trying to decide whether to wait and see if these hit outlets to pick up a second pair (slept on NDC) or if I should scoop up the ASG's now. I dont own the asg's at all but doubling on the bhm sounds nice also. 

Footaction in the Del Amo mall. Only pair left and in my size. I got lucky.

You can't go wrong with any decision. But I'd get the ASG's.

Not feeling these at all, kinda weak. Seemed like Kobe was reading off of a TelePrompTer lol

Back
Top Bottom