These the only ones left? Wonder if any of these could be black horse

Kobe XIs 

Color: White/Black-Cool Grey

Style Code: 836183-100

Color: Bright Mango/Black-Bright Crimson

Style Code: 836183-806

Color: DP RYL BL/FNTN BL-MTLC GLD

Style Code: 836183-447

untrue that shoes at outlets are B-grades or rejects. (yes sometimes they are but they are marked B-grades when they are) They get shipped from others stores that couldn't sell them or needed to make way for new product.

I work at one now and we got those "Cav" lebron 13 which aren't B grades didnt even see an actual release. ik Nike wouldn't scrap every A-grade and send B-grades for a shoe that never really dropped.

Looks like Last Emperors are hitting outlets. Someone in the outlet thread just posted their local outlet has em.

Now, to wait for them to show up at mine.
I'ma be in Orlando in less than 2 weeks. There're 3 outlets therethat I'ma check out & hit Tanger on the way back to GA. Hopefully I'll luck up on those or the Euology's.

What size were these?
Any offer I make to eBay sellers less than $800 is almost like I'm offending them [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Size 12. He had them at $549 with no reserve with an $800 bin and nobody bid, so he relisted at $500 no reserve and same bin. So I messaged him and almost traded my 4kb's but settled on the cash

Can confirm that only some boxes of the FTB XI have the pins with them. However all boxes should come with the book. I luckily doubled up on books. Wish I got the pin tho haha

Can confirm that only some boxes of the FTB XI have the pins with them. However all boxes should come with the book. I luckily doubled up on books. Wish I got the pin tho haha

So what do you think if a seller says no booklet or pin since he bought from SNKRS - are they fake?

Back
Top Bottom