Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They look suspect to me too. The heel specifically. The threading on the heel seems loose compared to legit pairs I see on ebay. The top of the tongue on the right shoe looks poor work. The droopy heel pull tab making me questioning it too. The cloudiness of the pics kinda make it hard to see the quality of the shoes. Also the date is placed higher than the legit pairs. I see the '16 closer to the bottom of the heel piece on the legit pairs. The heel piece looks oversized too.
View media item 2070733

They look similar to the pair in the link under the spoiler.

Last edited:
I'm glad I doubled up on these and if they ever hit the outlets, I may consider buying a third pair if the price is right. Definitely in my top 5 for the Kobe XI line. The left shoe does have that indentation on the lateral side just below the top two eyelets and above the swoosh which is not present in the right shoe. Does anyone else have this problem with the BL or any other colorways? I didn't notice them in my other XIs.
Is it possible that the flywire is just hung up on that side and needs to be pulled out (gently)? My parkers have a slight bit of that, but instead of being horizontal it is more vertical, and I think just because the shoe goes from being incredibly thick to incredibly thin in a short span.

Thanks for the replies guys. I just noticed from this picture the shoe box looks really small also.

I'll be passing on them. It was listed for $600 used and I offered $380 shipped and he accepted.

@ton3rl   Do you have better/closer pics of the shoes?

From the pics you have uploaded, I would say that they are not real.  But to be sure, I need to see closer pics of the knit and tongue 

@ton3rl   Do you have better/closer pics of the shoes?

From the pics you have uploaded, I would say that they are not real.  But to be sure, I need to see closer pics of the knit and tongue 
I don't. Those are the only pictures he posted. Another thing I noticed was the right heel of the shoe has almost no texture to it so I'm pretty sure these are fake.

Thanks for the replies guys. I just noticed from this picture the shoe box looks really small also.

I'll be passing on them. It was listed for $600 used and I offered $380 shipped and he accepted.
laugh.gif
 Dude was trying to pass off the replicas as legit pairs, and can't even do it correctly by accepting a $380 offer. 

View media item 2070727I'm glad I doubled up on these and if they ever hit the outlets, I may consider buying a third pair if the price is right. Definitely in my top 5 for the Kobe XI line. The left shoe does have that indentation on the lateral side just below the top two eyelets and above the swoosh which is not present in the right shoe. Does anyone else have this problem with the BL or any other colorways? I didn't notice them in my other XIs.

You may be doubling up soon - these were spotted at a local outlet - FSR - Ontario Canada.

mesh separation seems off.. not perfect 
laugh.gif

It's suspect alone that they won't tell you sizes available. So you join cause of the prices and all they have left is 6.5 and 14. No refunds.

Alot of places have them for that price now. Those aren't moving at all. They need to hit $100 already.

So did anyone ever hear back by Panini about getting their kicks signed?

I assume aces are all gone?

Saw dude wearing draft days the other day on court, pretty nice

did a research and found out kixsquare is notorious for sending different colorways or different sneakers, some even don't receive their pair. and they have a bad customer service

Back
Top Bottom