Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
baltsneakershow. very reliable IMO. don't know if ID option or not.
BALTSNEAKERSHOW He Get Goods Info But Is A scam!!! He knows a lot of people and gets a lot of inside info but he be trying to sell stuff and then he don't send it out or return messages. Had to go through a big hoopla with PayPal!!! Beware

Baltsneakershow was the one that said Tinker designed the Kobe XI and tried to tease some purple Air Max Zero with a photoshop. I'll wait for a more reliable word

No1 in on the sunset pair???.....bout to head to the mall and check em out, any1 know if there labeled as a QS would like to use a rewards disco on them

No1 in on the sunset pair???.....bout to head to the mall and check em out, any1 know if there labeled as a QS would like to use a rewards disco on them
I don't think they're a QS. Either way, I'm sure if you're patient these will hit major discounts regardless

I think 130 is a good price point for Kobe xi. If you wait until hash those shoes get a little beat up during the months plus the box cut off. You might save 15 dollars for a not so clean pair and a box you have to throw out.
These should've been 160 IMO

But I've bought a pair for retail, an id pair, and a pair for $34. I have no real qualms doing so.

I wouldn't be surprised if they drop a multi color we still have a long ways to go till the 12s with that being said im going to pass multi colors not for me.

Not sure why people don't like this. These are actually pretty noice!
I agree, went ahead and copped myself with a $20 FTL reward.....had to go to 2 FTL to finally get my size...1st FTL i went to was already out of the size i needed and the 2nd location only had one 9.5 left......not exactly sure of the size run, seems a lil more limited than some of the others imo 

I like the Sunsets, but I think I can get them cheaper than $160. They're the best EM so far IMO.

$21 for 1 pair of socks..

ya definitely rethink your vision nike for 2017 basketball stuff..

Did you just get out of jail?

They've been selling special elite socks at around $20 for years.

Look how Stance has blown up.

They remind me of the asteroid foams (which I liked) I'll check them out in person and possibly cop

Back
Top Bottom