Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Off topic, but the rubber soles on my my carpe diems is coming off. It's old, but can I use gorilla glue to put it back in place?

I wish I knew how to deal with GIF's :frown: 

But I might as well post a pic of my XI collection...worn the Mamba Day's only once, wish I got a 2nd pair. Been trying to get the XI FTB just for the sentimental value of them, but not willing to drop more than $450-$500 MAX. People are crazy out there trying to sell them for $1,000-$2,000. 

Just got another 10 sets yesterday.  Been using them for about 3 years.  They work great keeping shape...especially with sneakers like the 7s that kinda fold a little over time when stored in box (my experience).  

View media item 2081365
Did you buy directly from IKEA or somewhere else?

Legit bought 20 of these on my last trip to ikea

Srs...they've always been $1 even 10-15 years ago, they could've raised the prices on them with the boom in the shoe world. Very durable and useful

View media item 2081496
Gold speckles on the forefoot.
That's beautiful. Where in Manila is that Nike store located? From the looks of how long the line is in your earlier post, I'm assuming that they sold out. Is that correct? I have relatives in Manila and I may ask them to pick me up a pair in case they don't release in the states.

Nike Park is located in Taguig along Bonifacio High Street, which is an outdoor mall.
I've been hearing the number "150" when it comes to number of pairs, but information like that can't always be taken seriously.

Nike Park The Fort. Its the main branch. Its most likely sold out. Every FK Kobes have sold out here in 1 to 2 days.

Added the red accents for the laces and made the outsole a slightly less white. My photoshop skills are pretty bad so I didn't know how to add a slight translucent outsole to these 
laugh.gif

And here is one with a rose gold swoosh. If these dropped, I would be out $200.00. 

Last edited:
Did anyone find out if they're releasing in the U.S. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom