Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Man its killing me that Nike hasn't discounted the parkers! I want to scoop them up so bad but am waiting patiently.

Kobes for the most part drop the new sig on January so we will def get an xmas shoe with the 11. MC's Sept or Oct

I did. I will definitely double up when they go on sale.
Saw these in-store...was surprised how much better they look in person. Got these for $160 (family member's military discount) so it was an easy decision, and I grabbed the the new Mamba shirt for $15 (VIP discount).  Does run large like people on here are saying, but that's the way I like my tees.  Could do w/o the drop-tail though.

Last edited:
Not so thread related but for those who safe keep their shoes and/or are on the move like me, here's a great inexpensive product to store and carry from Ikea.

$7.99 for a pack of 4 in multiple colors:
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/10300036/

View media item 2133315Above shown with mesh flap opened

View media item 2133316Above shown with mesh flap closed

View media item 2133317Each unit holds a pair of shoes from lowtop to highs and worth every penny.

They'll probably discount the Parkers to $159.97 shortly after the 20% off promo code expires.

Man its killing me that Nike hasn't discounted the parkers! I want to scoop them up so bad but am waiting patiently.
Purchased parkers and other than the 2nd bonus pair of laces[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]Just not feeling them on
feet !!!...returned for the Avars !!! I feel there are many other colorways that are much better, saw the new xi Oscars in store ..they are nicer than pics !!! Look forward to the next 4KB .....My wallet is running thin !!!!!

Last edited:
Purchased parkers and other than the 2nd bonus pair of laces[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]Just not feeling them on
feet !!!...returned for the Avars !!! I feel there are many other colorways that are much better, saw the new xi Oscars in store ..they are nicer than pics !!! Look forward to the next 4KB .....My wallet is running thin !!!!!
My wallet is definitely anemic due to this Kobe line. I lost track but I think I'm at 24 pairs with double-ups on 6 colorways. I'm still looking to get the black horse and pale horse, if there is one to release, to complete the 4 horsemen. Then if MC releases, I'll be in for a minimum of two pairs, depending on the way the flyknit is distributed on the shoe. I might hit 30 pairs by the time the XII drops, SMH.

I miss when the release dates for Kobe's were in December. When he tore his Achilles with the 8s, that changed everything to about a month delay to release in January. We should be seeing an Xmas 11 in Dec.

anyone copped these pair??
nerd.gif

maybe when they on SALE
Yes sir and much better in person.

Nike is all over the place with that Kobe XXIV shirt I ordered last week. Got an email last night saying it would be delayed until 8/23, now I just got a notification on the Nike app that the order shipped.

Nike is all over the place with that Kobe XXIV shirt I ordered last week. Got an email last night saying it would be delayed until 8/23, now I just got a notification on the Nike app that the order shipped.
At least it's on it's way..... bonus is that tee fits very tts, I have the red one 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom