Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Never understood the sock game that's going on now. I guess my age(32) puts me in the old man group anyway
Same.  

I went into a jewelry store recently to get a battery replaced in a watch.  As I was waiting, some guy (I believe older than both of us) got security 'buzzed' in, and had his sock game going.  The employees immediately didn't take him serious (and he did wind-up acting like a clown while I was there, but that's beside the point).  

I never got the sock game thing, and after that, it got cemented even more.  I think it helps if you are of a certain age to be able to pull that off, at least off a court.

Last edited:
Agreed, I'm 34.  Don't get the sock thing but it's trendy and I'm old so why would I?  I don't get most of today's fashion anyway, it looks like recycled trends from my childhood... bright/neon colors, skinny pants, goofy socks, chicks with high rise bottoms...  I'm waiting for the resurgence of No Fear and Big Johnson t-shirts along with clothing with blurry print.  

Not 11s but Kobe nonetheless...
glasses.gif

You guys sound like old crabs [emoji]128514[/emoji]. We get it youre not into relevancy or chose not be. But no need to pat each other on the back about being old cause y'all looking bitter asf!

Last edited:
Damn, app is sending me like 5 notifications they reserved them, they must really want me to buy them. Still on the fence though, I'm not a fan of soccer so the reference falls flat for me, I saw a little kid wearing a Messi jersey the other day and had that epiphany of ohhhh those are the Mambacurial colors. 

Got the reservation as well. I think I'll pass. My wallet been hurting over the past couple of months.

How does one go about getting these reservations? I've had the app for a while and never gotten 1 for anything. Is there a setting I'm missing or something?

How does one go about getting these reservations? I've had the app for a while and never gotten 1 for anything. Is there a setting I'm missing or something?
Not sure if its due to previous releases or if you choose your interests, up until recently I was just getting the running shoe reservations. 

HAHAHAH I got for notifications too, the $220 gives me pause I just don't want to spend that anymore on one pair.  Plus I wonder if these will hit a disco

Didn't get a reservation for the Mambacurials, and I'm still debating if I want them or not. Give me a reservation for the black horse. Instacop.

Back
Top Bottom